Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea, I've actually done some research on lease programs, sometimes on Slickdeals.net they post lease deals, and these "mathematicians"(jk...just some regular geeks) did some number crunching, and there are ways to find out if you are saving or losing money on a lease.

There are some cases where you can spend significantly less leasing then owning/financing. It's all about the monethly payment they let you have though. (that's somewhat obvious).
    Wheres the cars?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Wheres the cars?
    its actually nothing separate...its just in the forums section. I just stumble upon them sometimes. the downside of the site is that it's not very organized. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Next time they ask me to train someone at work....I will respectfully decline the "opportunity".....and by that I mean I will say HELL ****ING NO!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

I MISS doing my job! I actually miss it. I miss coming in, sitting at my desk, signing on the systems, doing whatever I do, and going home...

what im doing now, is basbysitting, handholding, dealing with the slowest ****ing human imaginable who should have never been promoted from whatever godforsaken place she came from....

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

its actually nothing separate...its just in the forums section. I just stumble upon them sometimes. the downside of the site is that it's not very organized. lol
    Youre using stumble?!?! hahahaha

Next time they ask me to train someone at work....I will respectfully decline the "opportunity".....and by that I mean I will say HELL ****ING NO!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

I MISS doing my job! I actually miss it. I miss coming in, sitting at my desk, signing on the systems, doing whatever I do, and going home...

what im doing now, is basbysitting, handholding, dealing with the slowest ****ing human imaginable who should have never been promoted from whatever godforsaken place she came from....

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She cute>?

Youre using stumble?!?! hahahaha
    no,i literally meant i stumbled upon it while searching around....not that gheyass site.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

She cute>?
    **** no, she's disgusting. awful.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

TT coming back??

I have nav....its good for trips.

satellite radio, i personally feel is garbage. but i know alot of ppl like it

the ipod hookups for the in-dash control is pretty good so long as it works lol. i have the cable for my honda, but i never hooked it up because it requires dashboard removal >.<
    I have a Garmin so I don't need GPS. I have to have my NFL Sirius though. I have to have Plaxico Jones on the stereo and I have to have Blue Tooth. And I have to have 6 cylinders and the ability to drive fast to make up for my deficiencies caused by my extreme oldness.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

**** no, she's disgusting. awful.
    It doesn't matter Pizzey, you will move on here just as fast as you did that chick in the miniskirt.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi