Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    of COURSE they are part of the constitution

how does that change the fact that they are able to be amended, changed or removed?
    No, amendments to the Constitution can only be modified by subsequent amendments. That "shall not be infringed" line would be tough to get around as well.

Anyone watch workaholics? Pretty funny

All-Pro

how does that change the fact that they are able to be amended, changed or removed?
    It doesn't change the fact that they are able to be amended BUT you make it sound as though it would be no big deal.

The problem is removing the 2nd amendment is no different then removing the 1st in terms of importance or difficulty, so yeah you can remove guns, you can also remove free speech.

the question is "SHOULD" we, not can we.

If we should remove or change the 2nd amendment then should we look at the 1st? what about the 6th?

you open up are terrible terrible discussion if you allow the government to start changing the Bill Of Rights, for what? to endanger everyday citizens by taking away their protection? there is NOTHING good that would come of this only bad.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 02-13-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Any aspect of the Constitution can be amended.

The right to free speech is in the 1st AMENDMENT.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Bipartisan(Mark Kirk, R- Illinois) exploding fistbump. your argument is irrelevant

Oderint Dum Metuant

Bipartisan(Mark Kirk, R- Illinois) exploding fistbump. your argument is irrelevant

Just so you know, Mark Kirk is recovering from a stroke and it was really all about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Just so you know, Mark Kirk is recovering from a stroke and it was really all about that.
    dude you are SUUUUUUUUCH A ****ING DOWNER!!! Yes, I KNOW!! Thanks. I read.

Here I am, trying to brighten up a thread that you *******s destroy with your stupid arguments, and you turn it so dark!!! Youre like 40 years older than your actual age. And yet, youve repeatedly call me the one with a bad attitude? look in a mirror pops
    Last edited by JPizzack; 02-13-2013 at 07:34 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Here I am, trying to brighten up a thread that you *******s destroy with your stupid arguments, and you turn it so dark!!! Youre like 40 years older than your actual age. And yet, youve repeatedly call me the one with a bad attitude? look in a mirror pops
    I don't know how you get that from my statement of fact.
    It was personal and not political. He took time for him because he had a stroke. Isn't that better and more life affirming?

And when I look in the mirror I see someone who is very handsome.
    Last edited by Morehead State; 02-13-2013 at 08:56 PM.

One of those generals is a huge Giants fan. Hes given speeches to the team in huge games including the superbowl.

All-Pro

how does repeating a false optic (Bipartisan Fistbump) "brighten up" the thread? I hate that the media is wholly on Obama's side and that anything that can remotely be misconstrued as him working together with the republicans is picked up on and played everywhere...even when it has nothing to do with politics at all, the worst part is that it masks his true intentions, which is to create the largest divide possible.

so no, you repeating white house propaganda does not..."brighten" the thread up Pez.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 02-14-2013 at 08:59 AM.