Because youre all downers. It's really no ****ign wonder this thread is dead. You've all managed to beat the **** out of it, and I'm sure nobody wants to read it anymore. I GUESS i could just start reporting political posts. Should I go that far? probably not....but **** you guys are so depressing, just shut the **** up.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Because youre all downers. It's really no ****ign wonder this thread is dead. You've all managed to beat the **** out of it, and I'm sure nobody wants to read it anymore. I GUESS i could just start reporting political posts. Should I go that far? probably not....but **** you guys are so depressing, just shut the **** up.
    I love you Pez, and I think our team is better with Wilson in the backfield rather then Bradshaw.

that said the Bradshaw situation is exactly the same as the Shockey situation, he's still a good player and our team would be better if he was still here....hopefully we can get him on the cheap after nobody picks him up.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I love you Pez, and I think our team is better with Wilson in the backfield rather then Bradshaw.

that said the Bradshaw situation is exactly the same as the Shockey situation, he's still a good player and our team would be better if he was still here....hopefully we can get him on the cheap after nobody picks him up.
    lmao, now we're talking.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Happy Valentines day by the way and to those without a S/O your holiday is tomorrow.

The Mod's have always given this thread some slack for what we talk about. If you want to be a ***** and report us, go ahead. You contributed to the political discussion by talking about how my argument was irrelevant because the Prez was friendly with a GOP Senator from Ill.
    My point was that he was being kind for personal reasons and not political.
    How you could interpret that as "a downer" is beyond me.

We are supposed to be MB friends who can talk about most anything. I don't know what your problem is on this.
    If you want to talk about just football and nothing else go on TAGF. I post a lot more there than I do here. But when I want to rant or discuss other things I come here because I'm supposed to be among friends in our thread.

I'm sorry Piz...you are way off base here.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm sorry Piz...you are way off base here.
    im over it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Happy Valentines day by the way and to those without a S/O your holiday is tomorrow.
    My wife and I have an agreement not to celebrate Valentine's Day. Its just a day for FTD and Hallmark Cards.

Our love can't be exploited!!!!

I just noticed my lazieness(more like indifference actually) in regards to my supply ordering duties has caught up to me. i was looking for an invoice in the files, and realized I havent organized any of them in 8 months. I just kept putting them in the same binder.
    Good news: theyre all here
    Bad news: I now have to spend an hour putting them in the correct order. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

im over it.
    You may be for now, but you are never over this stuff. You'll bring it up again when your next menstrual cycle hits.

**** today