+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You may be for now, but you are never over this stuff. You'll bring it up again when your next menstrual cycle hits.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I really do like Pizz but he takes this stuff way too seriously. Its just guys talking.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    He's the guy who listens to Howard Stern because he hates him so much.

He hates politics...but every time it's brought up in this thread he jumps into the discussion expecting to shut people down or something, then when he realizes he's in over his head he gets all annoyed and blames us for killing the thread.

he also generally tends to do something like that fist bump thing, he thinks he's making a grand exit, "haha isnt this fist bump awesome, well enough of this" type thing but he doesn't realize how much **** like that fist bump bothers other people so he's not making a funny exit from the discussion he's actually lighting a fire...which was not what he intended so it takes him off guard and he gets angry :P

actually I'm surprised he didn't use the Rubio water thing, that **** pisses me off so much.

I really do like Pizz but he takes this stuff way too seriously. Its just guys talking.
    I know you do. Everyone here does. We all pick on each other from time to time. I mean **** I pick on myself in here, and set myself up sometimes to get the thread going. Like you said its just guys talking.

Its the new watergate scandal Daven!! lol The media is such ****,

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its the new watergate scandal Daven!! lol The media is such ****,
    There is a commentator of Fox News named Kirsten Powers. She is more left than Ted Kennedy. But she is my favorite liberal on TV by a mile.

She was on yesterday and was asked why this water bottle thing has become such a big deal and her answer was "because the media is a bunch of 14 year olds".
    It means more coming from a left winger.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post

He hates politics...but every time it's brought up in this thread he jumps into the discussion expecting to shut people down or something, then when he realizes he's in over his head he gets all annoyed and blames us for killing the thread.

he also generally tends to do something like that fist bump thing, he thinks he's making a grand exit, "haha isnt this fist bump awesome, well enough of this" type thing but he doesn't realize how much **** like that fist bump bothers other people so he's not making a funny exit from the discussion he's actually lighting a fire...which was not what he intended so it takes him off guard and he gets angry :P

actually I'm surprised he didn't use the Rubio water thing, that **** pisses me off so much.
    Well lets not gang up on him. We ARE all MB buddies.

All-Pro
    Well lets not gang up on him. We ARE all MB buddies.
    Like I haven't taken my fair share of crap, cmon, Pez knows I love him.

There is a commentator of Fox News named Kirsten Powers. She is more left than Ted Kennedy. But she is my favorite liberal on TV by a mile.

She was on yesterday and was asked why this water bottle thing has become such a big deal and her answer was "because the media is a bunch of 14 year olds".
    It means more coming from a left winger.
    I can agree with that. media reports dumb things.

most normal ppl dont care about that. i watched half of the rubio thing, and i'll cut the guy slack. you only have SO much time to prepare for a rebuttal of sorts, so soon after the SOTU. that said, he said the same rehashed **** that always comes out. obama said the same thigns he said in the campaign, and rubio said the same **** he said at the rnc.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post

it was none of those things. I thought it was a funny gif, and i thought i portrayed what we do here, and posted it.

so who's reading too far in what, now?? sounds like you guys are.

no matter HOW you wanna look at it. you guys do gang up on me. not intentionally always....but its true. and the fact that 3 conservatives take over this thread DOES murder the thread. nobody wants to come here and sift through it. even the regular posters dont come here anymore. im sure they wouldnt wanna participate either.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread