+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #140381
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    is this your endorsement of 2 more split personalities?
    do me and her seem like the same person??

  2. #140382
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,671
    almost draft time

    whats the rumors been? Looks like a LBer may fall to us between Teo and Ogletree

  3. #140383
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    do me and her seem like the same person??
    do Pizz and Dezz seem like the same person?

    because they are

  4. #140384
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,551
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    howdy ho
    Hello, hello!
    Mood: WOOF!

  5. #140385
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,671
    and rusty, i don't know who the girl is but whoever she is give her fore warning:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer

    We haven't had the DNA confirmation, but we're pretty sure that this is Dezz

  6. #140386
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hello, hello!
    i like this! seems like we got some new people for THEE game

  7. #140387
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    do Pizz and Dezz seem like the same person?

    because they are
    lol

    well I dont know what to tell ya. after a while it'll be obvious that im the normal one

  8. #140388
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,551
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    i like this! seems like we got some new people for THEE game
    Pizz was telling me about the THEE game. Sounds like you guys have a pretty good time. Unfortunately I'm about 4 hours away haha. And I'm "the girl".
    Mood: WOOF!

  9. #140389
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    and rusty, i don't know who the girl is but whoever she is give her fore warning:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer

    We haven't had the DNA confirmation, but we're pretty sure that this is Dezz
    lol thanks for the heads up brother.

    so whats up with all the dezzz, pizzz, drezzz? seems like some kind of theme. i get confused.

  10. #140390
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Pizz was telling me about the THEE game. Sounds like you guys have a pretty good time. Unfortunately I'm about 4 hours away haha. And I'm "the girl".
    So what?! You gotta come make a weekend out of it. Lando (bigblue4417) flies in from Utah every year, Ol Pappy Moorehead drives down from that wanna-be city(boston), we've had Sharick come out from Cali! You gotta come make a weekend out of it.

    Typically we go booze it up friday night, have a recovery relaxing day saturday with dinner at night and then the game on sunday!

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts