1. #140471
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,581
    Well I ain't no mofo BLT. I'm just a prudent student.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  2. #140472
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well I ain't no mofo BLT. I'm just a prudent student.
    Yea Blt was mad prude.

  3. #140473
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,581
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea Blt was mad prude.
    I'm sure he was..

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  4. #140474
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,649
    It really wasn't about him being prude, it was the fact that he told us all these depressing stories, we wanted to help him, gave him advice and literally volunteered to help him out in numerous ways and on numerous occasions...I think Blondie said she'd show up at his school or something to make the other guys jealous that kind of ****.

    he would ALWAYS say yes lets do it, then when it came down to actually doing it he would always back out

    it was disappointing.

  5. #140475
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,581
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    It really wasn't about him being prude, it was the fact that he told us all these depressing stories, we wanted to help him, gave him advice and literally volunteered to help him out in numerous ways and on numerous occasions...I think Blondie said she'd show up at his school or something to make the other guys jealous that kind of ****.

    he would ALWAYS say yes lets do it, then when it came down to actually doing it he would always back out

    it was disappointing.
    That's nice that you guys wanted to help the poor fella

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  6. #140476
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's nice that you guys wanted to help the poor fella
    except Morehead, remember he hates everyone equally :P

  7. #140477
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,581
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    except Morehead, remember he hates everyone equally :P
    As do I, but I'm much nicer about it.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  8. #140478
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    I didn't like him. Kid's an idiot.

  9. #140479
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    except Morehead, remember he hates everyone equally :P
    I told him not to listen to you and that there is nothing wrong with waiting a bit if you're not ready.

    You wanted to set him up with a couple of crack ho's for God's sake Scrappy!
    Get well soon 80.

  10. #140480
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    I didn't like him. Kid's an idiot.
    There are so many layers to this. I don't know where to start my comments from.
    Get well soon 80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts