+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #140551
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,655
    Tools dropping an album this year. Cant wait for that.

  2. #140552
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,879
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Who is that the new Korn? Haven't musicians learned that rapping over a heavy metal riff sounds like garbage?
    As I said...Its also boring.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #140553
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Tools dropping an album this year. Cant wait for that.
    I hope so but I heard it was only "halfway done" back in december so who knows

  4. #140554
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,473
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Who is that the new Korn? Haven't musicians learned that rapping over a heavy metal riff sounds like garbage?
    umm...that wasn't Korn's thing. thx for your valuable input!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #140555
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,473
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Rage is good. Limp Bizkit first album was good.
    I only half agree with the limp bizkit comment.....

    nobody will ever touch Rage.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #140556
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,879
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I hope so but I heard it was only "halfway done" back in december so who knows
    The only thing I remember about Tool was the video with all the body parts going through pipes.
    Anyway....that song was pretty good.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #140557
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    umm...that wasn't Korn's thing. thx for your valuable input!
    Uh, yeah it most certainly was, just like every other nu-metal band that came out at that time. Are you going to try to argue that songs like All in the Family are not a combination of rock and rap? If you're going to act like a ******bag, at least be right.

  8. #140558
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,473
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Uh, yeah it most certainly was, just like every other nu-metal band that came out at that time. Are you going to try to argue that songs like All in the Family are not a combination of rock and rap? If you're going to act like a ******bag, at least be right.
    that ONE song was the one Fred Durst was in. That's why it was like that. lol

    Another example might be Wicked (rap cover of an ice cube song), and Children of the Korn(oh what a coincidence, a song with Ice Cube...)

    Find me more please. If youre going to act like a ******bag, at least be right.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #140559
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,879
    BTW Dezzy.....I love my new Rice Rocket!!!!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  10. #140560
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Who is that the new Korn? Haven't musicians learned that rapping over a heavy metal riff sounds like garbage?
    they were the pioneers of it. Before Anthrax and PE.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts