+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    Dookie was 90's punk and a little of there crap after that... but they are far from a punk band today. They define pop
    Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    i guess she never heard "you look better wtih something in your mouth"if that chick finds that song inspirational then give me her number
    They wrote that? Uhhh

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    nope, just something I'm kinda good at =P
    Looking to get into something like this

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Looking to get into something like this
    Whats your degree in? or are you still in school?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Whats your degree in? or are you still in school?
    I'm majoring in finance, should get a degree in a year if everything comes out okay. Might go for my masters after I'm done.

I'm majoring in finance, should get a degree in a year if everything comes out okay. Might go for my masters after I'm done.
    Yea man, I'd apply for everything coming out of school. Youre not gonna be raking in the dough or anything at first, but, you could do anything from underwriting consumer loans, which could get you ~50k/yr OR if you go commerical or real estate, you could make alot more since you get paid additional based on what you process in writen loans.

Of course, all banks are different. I dont have any real estate loan experience(aside from home equities), so I tend to stay away from that (much to my father's chagrin), but I know there's money to be made.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Typing on browsers sucks. I just lost all my postings because I clicked a button by accident. Anyway, yeah, I a worried because supposedly ill be getting a full time job at this accounting firm after I graduate. I just don't want to lose my knowledge on finance **** because I'm working at an accounting firm.

Banned
    Typing on browsers sucks. I just lost all my postings because I clicked a button by accident. Anyway, yeah, I a worried because supposedly ill be getting a full time job at this accounting firm after I graduate. I just don't want to lose my knowledge on finance **** because I'm working at an accounting firm.
    Yeah but who knows, you might like it and decide to get a CPA. Being an accountant isn't a bad gig if you don't mind the boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Yeah but who knows, you might like it and decide to get a CPA. Being an accountant isn't a bad gig if you don't mind the boredom.
    You need an accounting degree to take the CPA. I'm doing finance. I wouldn't know anything on the exam. Might go for te brutal CFA exam though.

Im thinking of taking the cop test for the city. pay is horrible but after 5 years I could be making 90k a year.....I like my job now, but I dont know, I feel my mind is to agressive to sit in an office all day, if that makes sense. Maybe agressive isnt the right word...

+ Reply to Thread