+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Meh most of the cops I know (and I know quite a few from bowling as usual) do stuff like smoke up, drunk drive, do other drugs etc etc.

the more worrying thing is that Dez says he's aggressive (or antsy) if there is one job where patience is and absolute necessity it be a cop, I can't think of a job where it's more important.
    Im meant antsy as in I cant sit in an office all day for the rest of my life. Not like I have an aggressive mentality

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I cut down, Im trying to quit, its really hard. Dont really care what anyone says, I think its addicting.
    well it'd because you dont REALLY want to stop. lol

physically I did fine when I quit smoking cigs. I didn't get the withdrawal symptoms everyone told me I'd get. I was just never really 100% into the idea of quitting, so after 6 months, I just started smoking again. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Im meant antsy as in I cant sit in an office all day for the rest of my life. Not like I have an aggressive mentality
    I understand what you meant Dez, but an antsy personality is still bad as a cop, I know exactly what you mean Im antsy myself, **** I was classified with ADD back in high school.. I'm always scatterbrained thinking about something different always and that's not always a bad thing.

but when you are walking up to a car and someone reaches for their license and registration and you convince yourself that they are actually reaching for a gun because you're "antsy"

you're gonna have a bad time..

well after they have a worse time :-P

All-Pro
    I cut down, Im trying to quit, its really hard. Dont really care what anyone says, I think its addicting.
    Cigarettes are so ridiculously addictive nothing else touches it, it's crazy, weed? no weed is the least addictive vice I can think of, Chocolate is more addictive, so is Coffee.

Getting from Staten Island to NY and vice versa is going to be a huge hassle.

I am moving in April and deep Staten Island. The trip from my school at 7:10PM is going to take my 2 hours by express bus.

All-Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    well it'd because you dont REALLY want to stop. lol

physically I did fine when I quit smoking cigs. I didn't get the withdrawal symptoms everyone told me I'd get. I was just never really 100% into the idea of quitting, so after 6 months, I just started smoking again. lol
    No I really do want to. I wouldnt say it if it werent true. But allmy friends smoke so its around me all day every day. I cut off all my old friends that were into hard **** which was more than half the people I hung out with. see them around here and there and its good thing I did. Percs are like crack on LI. Too many friends oded and Im not trying to be around that. But Im not cutting out people cause they shmoke, thats silly. Its just tough getting 100% clean. I dont even want to drink for a while.

lol awesome

Cigarettes are so ridiculously addictive nothing else touches it, it's crazy, weed? no weed is the least addictive vice I can think of, Chocolate is more addictive, so is Coffee.
    Not when you do almost every day sice you were 15. Then again maybe youre right, maybe Im just addicted to not being sober.

No I really do want to. I wouldnt say it if it werent true. But allmy friends smoke so its around me all day every day. I cut off all my old friends that were into hard **** which was more than half the people I hung out with. see them around here and there and its good thing I did. Percs are like crack on LI. Too many friends oded and Im not trying to be around that. But Im not cutting out people cause they shmoke, thats silly. Its just tough getting 100% clean. I dont even want to drink for a while.
    painkillers are becoming an epidemic.....pretty sad.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread