1. #140871
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    very true, that last name Pizzleback echos in the halls of the aluminati i hear
    .
    --____--
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #140872
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    So much SWAGGOTT

  3. #140873
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,336
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    very true, that last name Pizzleback echos in the halls of the aluminati i hear
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    So much SWAGGOTT
    wtf

  4. #140874
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    You know, since we named this thread that, about 3 years ago or so.....I've hated the word more and more. lol

    Damn you, swag switch!! Why couldn't you be named something else awesome instead! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #140875
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,588
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    You know, since we named this thread that, about 3 years ago or so.....I've hated the word more and more. lol

    Damn you, swag switch!! Why couldn't you be named something else awesome instead! lol
    Blame the hotel for having an actual "Swag Switch" ... that's too good to pass up come on.

  6. #140876
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,336
    THEE NYG RUDY THREAD. Yah..I like that..

  7. #140877
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Blame the hotel for having an actual "Swag Switch" ... that's too good to pass up come on.
    no, I totally agree!! i just hate the word swag nowadays lol. It's now just associated with no--talent-assclown-dbags. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #140878
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    THEE NYG RUDY THREAD. Yah..I like that..
    why? are we tryingto scare ppl away?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #140879
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,336
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    why? are we tryingto scare ppl away?
    More like recruit more people

  10. #140880
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    We should call it:

    "The Swinger Lounge"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts