+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #140891
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Babies can be difficult to deal with, how old is she? 6 months? a Year?
    She acts like a baby. She;s 17. Literally the biggest ***** I've ever met. She doesn't even take important stuff seriously. I'm afraid for her, but I really couldn't care less if she needed help in the future.

    I've warned her about a lot of stuff and she never listened.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  2. #140892
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    And why must there be "NYG" in almost every thread? Why can't we just call it the "swag thread".
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  3. #140893
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    She acts like a baby. She;s 17. Literally the biggest ***** I've ever met. She doesn't even take important stuff seriously. I'm afraid for her, but I really couldn't care less if she needed help in the future.

    I've warned her about a lot of stuff and she never listened.
    Thats what family is suppose to do. What 17 year old acts like an adult?? Dont give up on her.

  4. #140894
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    She acts like a baby. She;s 17. Literally the biggest ***** I've ever met. She doesn't even take important stuff seriously. I'm afraid for her, but I really couldn't care less if she needed help in the future.

    I've warned her about a lot of stuff and she never listened.
    you can pick your friends, but you cant pick your family, man....

    my youngest brother was/is the same way....but they'll learn. Love your siblings, cuz youre not gonna be able to get any more of them.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #140895
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    She acts like a baby. She;s 17. Literally the biggest ***** I've ever met. She doesn't even take important stuff seriously. I'm afraid for her, but I really couldn't care less if she needed help in the future.I've warned her about a lot of stuff and she never listened.
    That's your sister, you have to care. It is very frustrating. She's 17, and most 17 year olds think they know it all and they can change the world.
    Uh..go Giants?

  6. #140896
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Thats what family is suppose to do. What 17 year old acts like an adult?? Dont give up on her.
    I've been telling her for 2 years to wise up in school because my parents are pretty much pathetic human beings.

    My parents literally gave up on me and my brother. They used to be into school and then when they had all these issues with money, they gave 0 ****s. You know what? Every time I came home late from school, they'd argue with me to do something they could have easily done when they weren't doing anything at home. I told them I had schoolwork to do and I needed it done, but my mom gave me no empathy. She pretty much argued with me that her gallon of milk was more important than my homework, nonetheless my major homework.

    My sister - she has no support from my parents anymore. They are paying for her catholic HS education and yet she's wasting it away by getting horrible grades and not doing anything. She took 2 free periods instead of taking classes to enlighten her, just so she can go home.

    What the ****? Is that something wrong with our education? Something wrong with my mom for not pushing her? I pushed her.... and it didn't work. I basically got a huge "**** you" when I explained to her that school is important.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  7. #140897
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's your sister, you have to care. It is very frustrating. She's 17, and most 17 year olds think they know it all and they can change the world.
    right...cuz youre so old, hmm? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #140898
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,389
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    right...cuz youre so old, hmm? lol
    Well I used to be 17 so...I kinda know a few things I don't have to be 80 haha.
    Uh..go Giants?

  9. #140899
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I've been telling her for 2 years to wise up in school because my parents are pretty much pathetic human beings.

    My parents literally gave up on me and my brother. They used to be into school and then when they had all these issues with money, they gave 0 ****s. You know what? Every time I came home late from school, they'd argue with me to do something they could have easily done when they weren't doing anything at home. I told them I had schoolwork to do and I needed it done, but my mom gave me no empathy. She pretty much argued with me that her gallon of milk was more important than my homework, nonetheless my major homework.

    My sister - she has no support from my parents anymore. They are paying for her catholic HS education and yet she's wasting it away by getting horrible grades and not doing anything. She took 2 free periods instead of taking classes to enlighten her, just so she can go home.

    What the ****? Is that something wrong with our education? Something wrong with my mom for not pushing her? I pushed her.... and it didn't work. I basically got a huge "**** you" when I explained to her that school is important.
    yea it's a fine line with someone her age. because obviously you want her to do well, but if ya push too hard, shes going to tell you to **** off basically. I think catholic school is the biggest ******* joke ever. Pay high tuition for the same education in a stressful enviroment. kids will hate it even more than they already hate school....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #140900
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well I used to be 17 so...I kinda know a few things I don't have to be 80 haha.
    I was 17 once......it was a good year as I recall.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts