Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    I dunno man, even if he is 75% of what he was with the Jets, having the front 7 they do will make up for it...

Revis to the 9ers is a SCARY thing
    Also imagine if they somehow got KP from us? Game over.......

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    justin beieber would be president with taylor swift as the vice
    I'd move to Kuwait.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Guys all you have to do is take a look at the schools in the city, and then take a look at catholic schools, the students are getting MUCH better grades. Matts right some areas have good public schools but for the most part private schooling is better. It would be around if it wasnt....
    its all relative. It depends hwat town you are from. St. Mary's wasn't a good school, but it was better than EP - but thats not saying much. The cream of the crop is probably a few private expensive schools, but most of the affordable ones are right along the lines of other ones.

I mean my school was made up of all kids from the ghettos even though it was in a nice rich town.

Your talking about THE CITY, which is probably the worst example to use because its not a comparable place.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Also imagine if they somehow got KP from us? Game over.......
    KP isnt really anything special anymore. Every time he comes back he gets slower and is more of a liability than an asset.
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    I dunno man, even if he is 75% of what he was with the Jets, having the front 7 they do will make up for it...

Revis to the 9ers is a SCARY thing
    Yea and Rodgers is a solid corner as well. Yea it might be worth it. Id be looking to pick up a stud WR for Kap.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Guys all you have to do is take a look at the schools in the city, and then take a look at catholic schools, the students are getting MUCH better grades. Matts right some areas have good public schools but for the most part private schooling is better. It wouldnt be around if it wasnt....
    If you want to use the most populated city in the country, with essentially the worst public school system in existence as your sample size, go right ahead. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    KP isnt really anything special anymore. Every time he comes back he gets slower and is more of a liability than an asset.
    Kp was one of the few bright spots on our lacklustaa defense. He did retweek that knee that was micro fractured

i disagree, even if KP is not as athletic as he was pre-injuries, the Giants play different when hes healthy, and other teams adapt to him on the field. I dont know what it is, but its ******* true, man. cant remember who i was discussing this with, mid-season
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'm really hungry..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

say wha? KP is the best deep safety in the league. Yeah he has his injury woes, but when he was truly healthy last year our defense was head and shoulders better. Without him we are in horrible shape.

If you wanna talk liability, take a look at Rolle.