All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    i went to catholic school, we got away with murder. Def not more disciplined...

its a case by case situation
    I went to school

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    its all relative. It depends hwat town you are from. St. Mary's wasn't a good school, but it was better than EP - but thats not saying much. The cream of the crop is probably a few private expensive schools, but most of the affordable ones are right along the lines of other ones.

I mean my school was made up of all kids from the ghettos even though it was in a nice rich town.

Your talking about THE CITY, which is probably the worst example to use because its not a comparable place.
    In the city they have some public schools like Stuyversant, Brooklyn Tech, Staten Island Tech, Laguardia etc are all top public schools in the country but you can attend these schools no matter where you live, like private school minus the tuitip.. Like everywhere there are good, great, and and average private schools. The rich send their kids to schools like Chaminade, St Mary(LI), Kellenberg, St Anthonys. If you live in the hood and dont want your kids goi.g to a rough district u send en to St Johns and apply for scholarships, one of my good friends did that his whole career cause our school district has a crap rep (and rightfully so)
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Guys all you have to do is take a look at the schools in the city, and then take a look at catholic schools, the students are getting MUCH better grades. Matts right some areas have good public schools but for the most part private schooling is better. It wouldnt be around if it wasnt....
    Dez the Catholic Schools in good area's generally have their students go to good colleges, the Catholic Schools in bad area's generally have their students go to bad colleges (or no college at all)

Amazingly enough the same thing is true for Public schools!

maybe it's the neighborhood the kids are from more so then the school they go to?

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I went to school
    hahahahahaha

I read this and was like "SCHOOL SUCKS!!! Source: I went to school."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i disagree, even if KP is not as athletic as he was pre-injuries, the Giants play different when hes healthy, and other teams adapt to him on the field. I dont know what it is, but its ******* true, man. cant remember who i was discussing this with, mid-season
    Lol other teams adapt and throw his way. Hes so slow at this point its more a curse than blessing, hes so far back to make up for his lack of speed that he gets played all game long

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    say wha? KP is the best deep safety in the league. Yeah he has his injury woes, but when he was truly healthy last year our defense was head and shoulders better. Without him we are in horrible shape.

If you wanna talk liability, take a look at Rolle.
    Im totally ready to go with Rolle, Hill and Brown as our 3 safetys. Rolle looked bad at times cause we're so depleted at CB we jad to have our best safety play out of position just so we wouldnt get abused.

If you think that KP was the only reason we won games then you gotta adjust your tv my G

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Lol other teams adapt and throw his way. Hes so slow at this point its more a curse than blessing, hes so far back to make up for his lack of speed that he gets played all game long
    nah sonnnn, you gotta rewatch some of these game, dude. they didnt throw his way, theyd fake his way cuz they didnt wanna leave their receivers hung out to get rocked in the ******* face by KP's beast mode shoulders lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

KP might be a step slower....but getting hit by a train going 100mph is still the same as getting hit by a train going 99mph
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    KP isnt really anything special anymore. Every time he comes back he gets slower and is more of a liability than an asset.
    He has a degenerative/arthritis in his knees he will never be 100% healthy...has he even played a full season? I doubt KP will be getting a big long term contract I just don't see it ...And I like the kid a lot and really hoped he would have ,but his knees are junk...
    Last edited by byron; 02-27-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    KP might be a step slower....but getting hit by a train going 100mph is still the same as getting hit by a train going 99mph
    Not the same as getting hit by a train going 4mph