+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    nah sonnnn, you gotta rewatch some of these game, dude. they didnt throw his way, theyd fake his way cuz they didnt wanna leave their receivers hung out to get rocked in the ******* face by KP's beast mode shoulders lol
    If you didnt think that KP lost a significant amou.t of speed each time he came back from injury then you must be part of the Phillips family. Its not like I want him to be slow, he was one of my fav Giants, but hes more liability tjan asset at this point
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Not the same as getting hit by a train going 4mph
    lol if we have players that slow, we got different issues to worry about other than degenerative arthritis
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lol if we have players that slow, we got different issues to worry about other than degenerative arthritis
    Yes like getting more CBs so that we dont have to use our best Safety as a nickelback. Re-Vamping the DL. What is our LB plan, etc
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

MH keeps saying "TT was a steal when we re-signed him....couldnt pass that up".....BULL****!!! it ****ed us for multiple years and left us with NO depth and jobber free agents. It was a waste of a few million dollars. we LITERALLY PISSED AWAY MONEY. how was that worth it??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I basically just someone to say I was right when i flipped out for signing TT. I said it was the worst signing of the offseason, and everyone argued with me lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Im totally ready to go with Rolle, Hill and Brown as our 3 safetys. Rolle looked bad at times cause we're so depleted at CB we jad to have our best safety play out of position just so we wouldnt get abused.

If you think that KP was the only reason we won games then you gotta adjust your tv my G
    Rolle's our best safety?

He's like the top 5 worst in the league. The reason Rolle isn't back there is not because we are thin at certain positions, its because he's horrible in coverage. Dude gets burned all the time. The Giants moved him down to the LOS because he was getting torched everywhere else. Check out some of those games.

With KP, people would just ignore his side of the field. Plus Rolle is terrible value for us. You don't pay someone 8 mil to tackle. At least with KP we can maybe get a bargain on him with his injury history.

Im totally ready to go with Rolle, Hill and Brown as our 3 safetys. Rolle looked bad at times cause we're so depleted at CB we jad to have our best safety play out of position just so we wouldnt get abused.

If you think that KP was the only reason we won games then you gotta adjust your tv my G
    Im not. Rolle still has misques. We havnt seen enough of hill. brown makes plays but hes out of positionsometimes as well. kp makes the backfield much lesss horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Rolle's our best safety?

He's like the top 5 worst in the league. The reason Rolle isn't back there is not because we are thin at certain positions, its because he's horrible in coverage. Dude gets burned all the time. The Giants moved him down to the LOS because he was getting torched everywhere else. Check out some of those games.

With KP, people would just ignore his side of the field. Plus Rolle is terrible value for us. You don't pay someone 8 mil to tackle. At least with KP we can maybe get a bargain on him with his injury history.
    Brown was our best safety last season. I thought that was just kind of general consensus lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

MH keeps saying "TT was a steal when we re-signed him....couldnt pass that up".....BULL****!!! it ****ed us for multiple years and left us with NO depth and jobber free agents. It was a waste of a few million dollars. we LITERALLY PISSED AWAY MONEY. how was that worth it??
    I agree with you but we did get a pretty good contract out of it so but a steal? no way

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I agree with you but we did get a pretty good contract out of it so but a steal? no way
    I would have been a great contract had he not missed 34 straight games. but you know what, thats a long shot, because he would have sucked after ACL tear the FIRST time....so no, there's nothing about it thats good.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread