+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I would have been a great contract had he not missed 34 straight games. but you know what, thats a long shot, because he would have sucked after ACL tear the FIRST time....so no, there's nothing about it thats good.
    Mh being MH.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Mh being MH.
    or as Rudyy said "Alligators gon' Alligate"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Rolle's our best safety?

He's like the top 5 worst in the league. The reason Rolle isn't back there is not because we are thin at certain positions, its because he's horrible in coverage. Dude gets burned all the time. The Giants moved him down to the LOS because he was getting torched everywhere else. Check out some of those games.

With KP, people would just ignore his side of the field. Plus Rolle is terrible value for us. You don't pay someone 8 mil to tackle. At least with KP we can maybe get a bargain on him with his injury history.
    Best/Most Valuable, same thing. Hes our only veteran Safety, if need be he can play multiple positions. And he was playing CB at times cause our backip CBs were such trash that the only way we could survive was by moving Rolle to CB. Yes.he had a few miscues but who didnt last season, even prince had em abd he was our best CB last season
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

or as Rudyy said "Alligators gon' Alligate"
    haha!
    I thought we had something special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Best/Most Valuable, same thing. Hes our only veteran Safety, if need be he can play multiple positions. And he was playing CB at times cause our backip CBs were such trash that the only way we could survive was by moving Rolle to CB. Yes.he had a few miscues but who didnt last season, even prince had em abd he was our best CB last season
    one good thing to come out of this debacle that we call our defense, is that Prince seems to be developing into a good corner.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

As long as perry is here our secondary is going to suck. The best strategy now is to slow the bleeding. Having KP here next year will greatly help with that imo.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    As long as perry is here our secondary is going to suck. The best strategy now is to slow the bleeding. Having KP here next year will greatly help with that imo.
    UmmmmMMMMM IT'S NOT PF'S FAULT OUR GUYS ARE OLD
    I thought we had something special!!!

jsut because a place is disciplined, doesnt mean the occupants are disciplined....

catholic school is sheltered bull****. its how you teach ppl to be socially awkward. your exposure to real world **** is nonexistent.

im trying not to sound biased as an athiest, but clearly that comes into play here. I can't help it lol. at least i can admit that though. =P
    Naw, it's true. I feel like most of the people I met in college that are awesome to be around and are actually pretty intellectual, all went to public schools. I'm not even kidding....

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    It's all about maturity, at least give her a few years to wise up most people at that age don't have their head screwed on right yet
    Yeah, but I fear it'll be too late. Once you get into college, you're in for a rude awakening. She will be, the difference is pretty wide between her school and college.

Honestly....Id rather try and keep KP and Bennet and let Cruz go. Were deep at WR. Love Cruz but he seems too worried about life outside football and hes on jiggas ****.

He isn't though. Stevie Brown has been far more valuable based on his contract and production. Rolle may be moved around a lot, but he plays poorly at nearly everywhere they put him. The only thing he does well is make tackles. Rolle's not the only experienced vet either, Brown has been in the league for years, and KP has been a Giant longer than AR. As far as misuces, some of the other guys made a few all season. Rolle would make mistakes multiple times a game.

+ Reply to Thread