Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Sure it does. Theres an all boys school Chaminade right around the block from me. They have the highest or one of the highest of students getting into amazing colleges and becoming successful after they graduate. The individual has to want it.
    The individual having to want is part of the schooling and parentig. I really don't think I went to good catholic schools then because most of the people I graduated with are motivated, but it's not like they are the best of people.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Honestly....Id rather try and keep KP and Bennet and let Cruz go. Were deep at WR. Love Cruz but he seems too worried about life outside football and hes on jiggas ****.
    Which bugs me the most about Cruz now.

Cruz better be careful
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    MH keeps saying "TT was a steal when we re-signed him....couldnt pass that up".....BULL****!!! it ****ed us for multiple years and left us with NO depth and jobber free agents. It was a waste of a few million dollars. we LITERALLY PISSED AWAY MONEY. how was that worth it??
    I did?
    That's news to me.
    Get well soon 80.

It seems like Barnes and Noble is a huge failure in everything. Cruz writes a book, goes to sign autographs at Barnes and Noble, and then becomes an ***.

I know that sounds silly, but it makes me wonder.

Yours truly,
    The Mokester

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It seems like Barnes and Noble is a huge failure in everything. Cruz writes a book, goes to sign autographs at Barnes and Noble, and then becomes an ***.

I know that sounds silly, but it makes me wonder.

Yours truly,
    The Mokester
    well he came to the mall down the road from me for a signing, and he was AWESOME, so i dont think that particular instance changed anything lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I did?
    That's news to me.
    Yes, and if I had the motivation to search for it to show you...i would lol. But I dont, so youre just going to have to trust me on this.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    well he came to the mall down the road from me for a signing, and he was AWESOME, so i dont think that particular instance changed anything lol
    I'm just trying to bash him in any way or form before or if leaves the Giants. I want to start the the trend!

Cruz was like "I'm a brand now" Uh, tht's because the Giants made you one.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

I still think Smith to the Chiefs is dumb. I saw Enigma post something earlier that really made the most sense. Smith hasn't shown much outside of Harbuagh. I really don't know if I'd feel confident in him in KC.

This seems like a mini step forward for the Chiefs. Don't really think it's jaw-dropping.