+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 16112 FirstFirst ... 41911311391401411421431511912416411141 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 161113

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I will be in the Tropicana Sports Book in Las Vegas, NV watching the pick. I will think of all of you.
    [/quote]</P>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</P>

[/quote]
    It is about a 6 hour drive from Salt Lake City.
    [/quote]</P>

well if i am making a 5 hour flight you might have to make a 6 hour drive.</P>

[/quote]
    Maybe I will. I have a free place to stay.
    [/quote]</P>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</P>

[/quote]
    I wonder how MMB will feel about that??? I heard he used to work for The Thunder Down Under.
    [/quote]</P>

time in vegas with ME and YOU.. NO WAYYY mmb would say no! lol </P>

[/quote] lol **** right i would... vegas trip and i can't come, what kind of shizzle is tht[/quote]</P>

f ack them matt. i know some good places</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I will be in the Tropicana Sports Book in Las Vegas, NV watching the pick. I will think of all of you.
    [/quote]</P>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</P>

[/quote]
    I wonder how MMB will feel about that??? I heard he used to work for The Thunder Down Under.
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote] lol **** right i would... vegas trip and i can't come, what kind of shizzle is tht[/quote]</P>

what ever, youll be sorry. []</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, how*far are you from there??*so we might need to have an early meetin!!</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

f ack them matt. i know some good places</P>[/quote]

word up lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

well if i am making a 5 hour flight you might have to make a 6 hour drive.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]

hmmm guessing thats the gay bar?

Harooni got me the job[/quote]
    It is a strip show for the ladies.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote] hmmm guessing thats the gay bar? Harooni got me the job[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i knew he looked familar...</P>

She owes me back child support out the wazoo.

lol that girl/guy really makes me queezy. im not joking either[+o(]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, how*far are you from there??*so we might need to have an early meetin!!</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

well if i am making a 5 hour flight you might have to make a 6 hour drive.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]

hmmm guessing thats the gay bar?

Harooni got me the job[/quote]

[/quote]

Fear the name, appreciate the game

Gotta love how this thread changed topics like a BAZILLION times
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas