Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Thats pretty gross.....
    Yeah..it's not like brushing your teeth is bad for you or anything haha.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah..it's not like brushing your teeth is bad for you or anything haha.
    How doesnt she feel the plaque build up? yea thats real nasty

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    How doesnt she feel the plaque build up? yea thats real nasty
    She freaking said "I have great breath!" You won't be saying that when you get gum disease..so nasty.
    Uh..go Giants?

Actually this one dentist told me if you eat just three meals a day and thats it. (like no snacks throughout the day) your mouth naturally keeps your teeth clean. As long as you eat a good diet, no candy, artificial foods, things like that, and drink enough, you don't really need to brush at all. because your mouth has time to clean any stuff on your teeth naturally.

Like they found mummies of ancient people who just ate fish and vegetables etc.. and their teeth are in perfect condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Actually this one dentist told me if you eat just three meals a day and thats it. (like no snacks throughout the day) your mouth naturally keeps your teeth clean. As long as you eat a good diet, no candy, artificial foods, things like that, and drink enough, you don't really need to brush at all. because your mouth has time to clean any stuff on your teeth naturally.

Like they found mummies of ancient people who just ate fish and vegetables etc.. and their teeth are in perfect condition.
    I heard it's better to eat snacks throughout the day..healthy snacks of course.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I heard it's better to eat snacks throughout the day..healthy snacks of course.
    true certain kinds do help in the maintenance of your teeth. good point. Im mostly talking about not eating cheetos, or reeses pieces lol

And drinking tons of water is key.

true certain kinds do help in the maintenance of your teeth. good point. Im mostly talking about not eating cheetos, or reeses pieces lol

Oh God, I thought that said cheerios for a split second, I was about to get really sad haha.
    Uh..go Giants?

lol I love cheerios. I was craving Honey Nut cheerios one day and didn't have any, so I decided to make my own from scratch. All you need is honey and you can add almond extract optionally for the nut flavor. Turned out really good! Actually the kind of honey nut cheerios you buy in the store aren't even good for you, because they use a cheaper by-product of honey instead of the real thing.

.cheeeesyy

I brush my teeth to have nice breath. I couldn't really give 2 ****s for clean and healthy teeth.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk