1. #141071
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I brush my teeth to have nice breath. I couldn't really give 2 ****s for clean and healthy teeth.
    I'm pretty sure nobody would want to be with you if your teeth were messed up. Just saying.
    Uh..go Giants?

  2. #141072
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,360
    Maybe not want to be with you, but you should care about personal hygiene.
    Uh..go Giants?

  3. #141073
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I brush my teeth to have nice breath. I couldn't really give 2 ****s for clean and healthy teeth.
    if not for other people, what about the pain and diseases you can get from not doing it? cavities, gingivitis, and toothaches man. some of the worst pain you can feel is tooth related.

  4. #141074
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm pretty sure nobody would want to be with you if your teeth were messed up. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    if not for other people, what about the pain and diseases you can get from not doing it? cavities, gingivitis, and toothaches man. some of the worst pain you can feel is tooth related.
    Yeah, I just want to look sexy.












    Trolllollololol, you guys actually fell for it. Obviously I care about personal hygiene and ****. I'm with Adriana Lima for a reason, my perfect teeth.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  5. #141075
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, I just want to look sexy.












    Trolllollololol, you guys actually fell for it. Obviously I care about personal hygiene and ****. I'm with Adriana Lima for a reason, my perfect teeth.
    LOLOLOLOLOLROFLLMFAOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHALOLALWLWLWL AHAHAHHAHALLOLHLAHHAAHAHLAROFLROFLROFLOLOLOL...... .

    ...

    .

    no.
    Uh..go Giants?

  6. #141076
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, I just want to look sexy.
    Trolllollololol, you guys actually fell for it. Obviously I care about personal hygiene and ****. I'm with Adriana Lima for a reason, my perfect teeth.
    Interesting, because her teeth aren't that perfect.


    She's still like top 5 most beautiful women of all time though!

  7. #141077
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Rudy, stop hating on my swaggot.

    Rusty, you're right. Her teeth aren't that perfect. Bad example, I failed.

    I don't want to write this paper.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  8. #141078
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Interesting, because her teeth aren't that perfect.


    She's still like top 5 most beautiful women of all time though!
    her other groupings make up for her less than perfect teeth

  9. #141079
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    her other groupings make up for her less than perfect teeth
    most definitely!

  10. #141080
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,360
    Shouldn't you children be in bed?
    Uh..go Giants?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts