1. #141231
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    At least I have Megan Kelly of Fox right now.
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #141232
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    That's in St. Pete, that hotel is famous, been around for a long time. They call it the "pink palace"
    hey 06, ever been to the Fort Harrison, aka Scientology HQ?

  3. #141233
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,233
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    That's in St. Pete, that hotel is famous, been around for a long time. They call it the "pink palace"
    Yeuup, thats it. Its haunted to they say. Yea my uncle used to live in clearwater and he use to take us to this sand bar on his boat. It was like an island during low tide. Wed have a huge island to ourselves during the day. It was really awesome.

    I remember a big *** power plant by the water too....

  4. #141234
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its not the quantity. Its the content.
    Just whining really. Been a bad day for good old Morehead.


    Anyway...nothing going on here. Just waiting for news on Webby and DD. FA should bring some interest (not that we're going to sign anyone) It'll be more about who we lose instead of who we sign.
    Sorry to hear

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  5. #141235
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    hey 06, ever been to the Fort Harrison, aka Scientology HQ?
    No never been there. I believe they're based in Clearwater, that's where there headquarters are. You can't miss them, they all wear the same clothes and walk in groups.

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  6. #141236
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yeuup, thats it. Its haunted to they say.

  7. #141237
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    No never been there. I believe they're based in Clearwater, that's where there headquarters are. You can't miss them, they all wear the same clothes and walk in groups.
    yeah its in Clearwater, its a beautiful hotel. A lot of protests go on there by the locals against Scientology.

  8. #141238
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    GIRL BYE, LOL
    What is a "Girl Bye" whatever it is it's hilarious.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 03-01-2013 at 03:14 PM.

  9. #141239
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,423
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    What is a "Girl Bye" lol.
    Lol it's just a verbal expression used when someone says something ridiculous and you're like girl bye..like stop talking.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  10. #141240
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    What is a "Girl Bye" whatever it is it's hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol it's just a verbal expression used when someone says something ridiculous and you're like girl bye..like stop talking.
    It's like when a girl is PMSing and you're like gtfo my way, girl bye

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts