+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

I really need a vaca but I cant afford one right now. New car and I need to start saving for Giants tickets. My last vaca was Miami immediately after the superbowl. One of the best weeks of my life

These damn MTA hikes are ridiculous. That verrazano toll....

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    yep, i dont drive to the city anymore.

I went to visit the blonde on saturday(manhattan financial district), and it costs $40 in rail/subway to get to her place and back.....tolls would be the same amount, but then you gotta add parking....and the inevitable headache youd get from it all. not worth it lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Taxes in NY are becoming unbearable. No wonder people are leaving by the thousands. Remember throwing change in the basket?? What was that, 10 years ago? Cost of living is preposterous. Its not like the costs are doubling, or quadrupling, Its much worse. It sucks....

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Taxes in NY are becoming unbearable. No wonder people are leaving by the thousands. Remember throwing change in the basket?? What was that, 10 years ago? Cost of living is preposterous. Its not like the costs are doubling, or quadrupling, Its much worse. It sucks....
    Yea, it's hard to throw $20 in change at a basket while moving lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yep, i dont drive to the city anymore.

I went to visit the blonde on saturday(manhattan financial district), and it costs $40 in rail/subway to get to her place and back.....tolls would be the same amount, but then you gotta add parking....and the inevitable headache youd get from it all. not worth it lol
    Youre still letting her blow smoke up your ***?

I find the travel expenses to be ridiculous. The 2.50 subway isn't that bad considering it's pretty vast. But going to see loved-ones in Staten Island a darn *****. Even people in SI get it bad because the whole system there is troublesome. It takes awhile to get to the city if you want to be cheap and not use the express bus. Even then, the express bus still takes awhile and went up to $6.00

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea, it's hard to throw $20 in change at a basket while moving lmao
    Its stupid man, people should be sitting outside Bloomys house. But people just ***** about it instead and move on. Its the same with football prices. We just ***** about it and let them gradually raise prices.

Youre still letting her blow smoke up your ***?
    lol wut??? I never see her anymore. This was the first time since August/Sept.....I'm bad at keeping in touch lol

I actually had to go for a tux fitting for our mutual friend's wedding. (the one in ecuador).....we'll be traveling together actually. "Old habits die hard" I believe is the old saying....lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Haha, I'd never go to a Giants game for those prices. I'd wait. I actually was offered to go to the Rangers game for $80. Sorry, not spending money on that stuff. I rather use it towards a nice TV to watch the games at home.

Which is what I actually this weekend that passed, bought myself a gorgeous TV for my new bedroom.

+ Reply to Thread