1. #141321
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I've been high once, it was weird.
    I did it a few times. I was OK with it, but I prefer drinking and cigars. That's my thing. Never got into weed or cigarettes.

  2. #141322
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I've been high once, it was weird.
    Well to quote a girl I know "Being normal is weird, and being weird is normal."

  3. #141323
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I did it a few times. I was OK with it, but I prefer drinking and cigars. That's my thing. Never got into weed or cigarettes.
    I'm more of a drinker....social smoker I suppose. I'm never interested enough to make it a regular thing, though I do ocassionally enjoy it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #141324
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I did it a few times. I was OK with it, but I prefer drinking and cigars. That's my thing. Never got into weed or cigarettes.
    I haven't gotten drunk in weeks, the last time I threw up everywhere and I started crying.

  5. #141325
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,917
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Well to quote a girl I know "Being normal is weird, and being weird is normal."
    sounds like something crazy ppl might say......

    lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #141326
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I haven't gotten drunk in weeks, the last time I threw up everywhere and I started crying.
    THIS is why you cant drink with lady friends the same way you drink with your buddies. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #141327
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm more of a drinker....social smoker I suppose. I'm never interested enough to make it a regular thing, though I do ocassionally enjoy it.
    Same dude. I actually love drinking scotch. A few times I'll drink jack, but I must resist until I get over that one night that I had 2 months ago that was a disaster.

    Long island iced teas if I want to get buzzed quickly. They actually taste amazing.

    My dad owns a pizzeria in Staten Island and there is a nice cigar shop around there. I am dying to go there and pick one or 2 up and see what it's like to get an expensive cigar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I haven't gotten drunk in weeks, the last time I threw up everywhere and I started crying.
    Yeah, I won't ever drink like I did 2 months ago. Worst hangover ever.

  8. #141328
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, I won't ever drink like I did 2 months ago. Worst hangover ever.
    I say this same sentance every sunday.

    good luck with that buddy.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #141329
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I say this same sentance every sunday.

    good luck with that buddy.
    I've been good for 2 months already man. And I've been to a few bars. Every time a drink touches my lips, I end up feeling like I am going to vomit.

    No idea man, I just rather social drink than go over the top.

  10. #141330
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I've been good for 2 months already man. And I've been to a few bars. Every time a drink touches my lips, I end up feeling like I am going to vomit.

    No idea man, I just rather social drink than go over the top.
    nah i just meant that the older you get, the more frequent the hangovers are lol. I dont get ****faced every weekend or anything....its just hard to avoid the hangovers lol. So what i do every time i go out, i leave advil and bottled water on my bed. works well.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts