Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I was driving home from LBI this past summer, and usually i take the Garden State pkway home and then take 295 to NYS thruway.....but for some reason, i was like "you know what...I'll just take the nj turnpike home, and drive by the stadium....HORRIBLE DECISION!!! omg the smell!!! I couldnt air out my car till I crossed the border!!! the smell was so bad it woke up my brother in the passenger seat!! lmao
    It's freaking Newark, it's the factories and that disgusting river.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

I was driving home from LBI this past summer, and usually i take the Garden State pkway home and then take 295 to NYS thruway.....but for some reason, i was like "you know what...I'll just take the nj turnpike home, and drive by the stadium....HORRIBLE DECISION!!! omg the smell!!! I couldnt air out my car till I crossed the border!!! the smell was so bad it woke up my brother in the passenger seat!! lmao
    I know what you're talking about. Definitely need to close your windows and crank up the AC. But even with the AC, the smell seeps through the car anyway when the windows are up.

Then dont ever go to Key West. I was there in 50 degree weather and it still smelled like a landfill. Can't imagine what its like in the usual 90 degrees..

I really don't want to go to my monetary policy class tonight. She doesn't know how to teach and it bothers/scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I really don't want to go to my monetary policy class tonight. She doesn't know how to teach and it bothers/scares me.
    I taught you everything you needed to know about monetary policy already.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I taught you everything you needed to know about monetary policy already.
    Exactly, LOL.

Honestly, a lot of monetary policy is readable. No need for the course at all, especially when the professor doesn't really teach.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Exactly, LOL.

Honestly, a lot of monetary policy is readable. No need for the course at all, especially when the professor doesn't really teach.
    do they teach you that since it's inception, the Federal Reserve creates money out of nothing? lol....or that since we've deviated from the gold standard, Fort Knox likely has nothing in it? lol

I like reading up on the stuff sometimes
    Oderint Dum Metuant

do they teach you that since it's inception, the Federal Reserve creates money out of nothing? lol....or that since we've deviated from the gold standard, Fort Knox likely has nothing in it? lol

I like reading up on the stuff sometimes
    Just read Money and Investing in the WSJ, and a few books written by famous economists.

ugh, this ******* kid i work with requests the day off on Opening Day EVERY ******* year....and its not like he GOES to the game, he just uses it as an excuse i guess, idk.....

meanwhile I HAVE tickets to the game, and I cant get the day off, and he wont budge. tool.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

That's annoying. How old is he?