+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    When you work for a small company, you never go anywhere without your laptop. Even the Caribbean.
    its nice to see you care pappy

When you work for a small company, you never go anywhere without your laptop. Even the Caribbean.
    I thought you were tha boss

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I thought you were tha boss
    I'm not even the boss in my own house.

I work for a company of 3 people. Two of us are going on vacation next week so that's gunna be fun.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I've never seen clear blue water....so until that happens, i couldn't care less about alaska =P

but in all seriousness, I'd like to see Alaska too
    Take a cruise to bramuda or the bahamas. theres some that leave from NY. Not that expensive either

Take a cruise to bramuda or the bahamas. theres some that leave from NY. Not that expensive either
    Some day.

Right now I have a ton of stuff on my plate that im saving for. As soon as the blonde gets back to me this week, my current savings is depleted for the trip to Ecuador, and then after that I have a wedding in Jamaica to go to that i refuse to miss! lol

Somewhere in between that all, I would like to plan a huge family vacation, involving, like you mentioned, a cruise to one of those places.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Which island?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Which island?
    Well we are leaving Tampa and going the Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Not my favorite choices but a customer of my wife is getting married and we agreed to go. Generally we prefer the eastern Caribbean because the islands are much more beautiful there.
    Now as someone else said here, Bermuda is the best destination. But that's not the Caribbean.

yeah cruises are alright. but you're probably better off just fiying outta newark or JFK on one of their more cheaper fairs and just hang out and do what you want for as long as you like. If you think about it, cruises are just a big hotel that you are stuck in for most of the trip and you're only in the ports of call for like 5 hours. The bad thing is you cant even stray too far from the ship and explore that much. Plus you are stuffed in a ship with like 4,000 other people and eventually it gets kinda boring.

I've done the cruise thing, and personally imo I like it better when you just fly to where you want to go and just chill there. More relaxing, and NO crowds on some of these islands.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    yeah cruises are alright. but you're probably better off just fiying outta newark or JFK on one of their more cheaper fairs and just hang out and do what you want for as long as you like. If you think about it, cruises are just a big hotel that you are stuck in for most of the trip and you're only in the ports of call for like 5 hours. The bad thing is you cant even stray too far from the ship and explore that much. Plus you are stuffed in a ship with like 4,000 other people and eventually it gets kinda boring.

I've done the cruise thing, and personally imo I like it better when you just fly to where you want to go and just chill there. More relaxing, and NO crowds on some of these islands.
    I like boats. The key to going on a cruise is to stay out of the normal schedules so you don't have to fight crowds. If we were going to Bermuda we would fly there and stay at one of the small hotels, which are the only places to stay there. Especially The Reefs.
    We wouldn't be going on this cruise except for the wedding.
    We were actually booked for Maui in May but had to cancel because my wifes annual sales meeting was scheduled in the middle of that week. That was a major friggin bummer. Hawaii is amazing.

I like boats. The key to going on a cruise is to stay out of the normal schedules so you don't have to fight crowds. If we were going to Bermuda we would fly there and stay at one of the small hotels, which are the only places to stay there. Especially The Reefs.
    We wouldn't be going on this cruise except for the wedding.
    We were actually booked for Maui in May but had to cancel because my wifes annual sales meeting was scheduled in the middle of that week. That was a major friggin bummer. Hawaii is amazing.
    I also think it depends on what kind of cruise you take. Some of the smaller ones I've heard were fantastic.

Love Hawaii. Only been to Oahu. Dream would be to go to the big island, and of course Maui.

+ Reply to Thread