+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I talk to him on FB once in a while. Just a week or so ago. He's doing great.
    Well that's good. Maybe I'll hit him up on there later. creepy man e-hug lol
    Last edited by JPizzack; 03-07-2013 at 11:06 AM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    One of my favorite role models in life....the guy is just....great. I bought the book, can't wait till it gets here.
    Yea mine too. Class act and the guy never quits, great man to look up too.

So I got Sim city and the servers are still down. EA is seriously one of the ****tiest companies on planet Earth. All the nerds are saaying this is like 6th EA game this has happened with

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    So I got Sim city and the servers are still down. EA is seriously one of the ****tiest companies on planet Earth. All the nerds are saaying this is like 6th EA game this has happened with
    you should have held off. I could have told you that, man.

internet revolution against EA for a few years now, bud......

what you SHOULD be complaing about is that you have to play that game online.

**** EA, and **** the origin client.

It took me 6 months....SIX ******* MONTHS to get origin to give me a digitial copy of Dragon Age, because my install dvd never worked for some reason. im like, here's my CD key, can I have the downloadable version instead?

6 MONTHS!!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    you should have held off. I could have told you that, man.

internet revolution against EA for a few years now, bud......

what you SHOULD be complaing about is that you have to play that game online.

**** EA, and **** the origin client.

It took me 6 months....SIX ******* MONTHS to get origin to give me a digitial copy of Dragon Age, because my install dvd never worked for some reason. im like, here's my CD key, can I have the downloadable version instead?

6 MONTHS!!!!!
    Yea Origin is **** as well. Why not use Steam like EVERYOTHER GAME!! and does anyone know how to change video drivers. I have a radeon 5900 and it says my drivers old when I go to play the game but the game itself would still work if it wasnt for the servers. I dled the latest one and it still says the same ****. That card is a monster I shouldnt be having these problems. Ragghhh this is why I hate pc gaming, theres always a problem!!!

I feel scammed. Im pissed

Little surprised that Webster took that pay cut. Don't know if its really in his best interest. What if he gets hurt or whatever? Wonder how much his agent liked the idea.

So glad it happened though. We needed the relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Little surprised that Webster took that pay cut. Don't know if its really in his best interest. What if he gets hurt or whatever? Wonder how much his agent liked the idea.

i really can't wrap my head around cutting Canty and keeping Baas. Baas's contract is going to be a nightmare for the final two years now

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post

and im nto sure Webster would of gotten even what he restructured to on the open market. Its a win for him

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    i really can't wrap my head around cutting Canty and keeping Baas. Baas's contract is going to be a nightmare for the final two years now
    Yea Iv never liked the Bass signing. Definitely not worth it

+ Reply to Thread