+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #141501
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    regardless of what these asshats think about his deteriorating skills,....losing KP ruins us.
    He's a good player but he has two important flaws.
    1. He's hurt a lot.
    2. He's out of position a lot.
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #141502
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    KP is as good as gone. Maybe Carolina.
    ugh, heartbreaking ****....

    He was my favorite 1st round draft pick in the past 10 years.

    i know thats a weird thing to say, especially with JPP and Nicks.....but its true. love me some KP
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #141503
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He's a good player but he has two important flaws.
    1. He's hurt a lot.
    2. He's out of position a lot.
    its still is going to leave us crippled.....
    like, "How do you make a bad defense better?"

    "by making it even worse obviously!!"

    we're just looking more and more ****ty by the moment >.<
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #141504
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,286
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    regardless of what these asshats think about his deteriorating skills,....losing KP ruins us.
    Eh, I'm not sure if it's going to "ruin" us..but he's a great player. Gonna miss him.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  5. #141505
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He's a good player but he has two important flaws.1. He's hurt a lot.2. He's out of position a lot.
    Hes pretty much never out of position and is the reason why we dont get beat deep when he is on the field. We are forced to play cover 3 without him because fewell doesnt trust rolle in a deep half.

  6. #141506
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Hes pretty much never out of position and is the reason why we dont get beat deep when he is on the field. We are forced to play cover 3 without him because fewell doesnt trust rolle in a deep half.
    This right here.

  7. #141507
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Eh, I'm not sure if it's going to "ruin" us..but he's a great player. Gonna miss him.
    It will cripple us exponentially. And it will ruin our secondary. Rolle's terrible. That leaves just Brown and we don't know if Hill can competently cover on the back end yet.

  8. #141508
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,186
    our D is significantly better with KP on the field. I'll stick to that 100% until we see otherwise with someone else in his spot
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #141509
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Hes pretty much never out of position and is the reason why we dont get beat deep when he is on the field. We are forced to play cover 3 without him because fewell doesnt trust rolle in a deep half.
    I disagree. So many plays where he gets handed off a WR by the corner and he's not there, or gets caught in between.
    Don't get me wrong, I really like the kid. I like him a lot. But he's not a great football player. I do admit he's better than what would follow, but that's the price you have to pay when you're up against the cap.
    And despite the moves today, after we tender Cruz and the 2 Brown's, we'll be close to the cap limit again.
    Get well soon 80.

  10. #141510
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Eh, I'm not sure if it's going to "ruin" us..but he's a great player. Gonna miss him.
    it absolutely will.

    we already have no depth, our corners NEED safety help, and KP is the only one proven to be effective at it. Rolle is garbage, brown could very well be hugely overrated.

    The Gmen just play different when KP is on the field. like night and day, yo!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts