+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    well this is just friggin awesome

WOW, that's great
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

lol where dif you find these? my friend had that one as his profile pic.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    well this is just friggin awesome

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that Ronald McDonald in the background? Oh my God.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Where did you guys find those amazing pics??
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro
    it's a thing,

I saw those ones I posted like a year and a half ago all over Reddit, I just typed in Teddy Roosevelt+bigfoot on google and they all came up in images.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Huh? WHY?

I like Rudyy, the reason we all dislike Dez is because he's constantly saying he's going to show up or do something and not following through, Rudyy's cool, she/he (I forget sorry) seems like a no bull crap kinda person, which is all I ask from people.

tell me what you are going to do, if that's what you do even if I don't like it or agree with it I can't blame you, what sucks is when you leave 12+ of us all standing around waiting for you to show up and then it's a let down when you don't...like BLT and Dez.

Rudy can bring the tent and sleep in there that'd be hilarious honestly.
    lol chill daven...im just messing. do you think that if i REALLY disliked someone, that I'd post it on a public forum? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

and yes, rudyy sleeping in a tent at a tailgate would be comical.....except after awhile im sure it would just be used as a makeshift portapotty.....or at least BEHIND the tent would be. so yea, i wouldnt recommend it.

during the 2011 green bay game I went to with lttaylor56 and mmb & blondie, way after the game...i wasnt about to walk to the meadows, so i literally just started pissing between these 2 cars that were like the only 2 in the section (idk, i was drunk and really stupid), and some guy from like 100 yds i hear :"YOU MOTHER ****ER ARE YOU PISSING ON MY CAR?!?!?"
    im like....ok i immediately regret this decision.....and im like "ARE YOU THE JETTA OR THE CIVIC?!?!?!".....i had to go hide among the 100+ ppl waiting for the port-a-jons....luckily everyone was in blue...its easy to blend in lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Daven, is this a new Assassins creed game or something?

Oh nvm, they are just pictures....

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Daven, is this a new Assassins creed game or something?
    the trailer for the next assassins creed came out this week actually. its about pirates and ****! it looks awesome!! im so far behind though...i never even finished AC:Brotherhood
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread