Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I am not a praying mad, but I wish you well!

You need those teeth for chewing on a beautiful steak.
    could you pray anyway? for ol' me?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    could you pray anyway? for ol' me?
    Uhhhh, who would I be making my prayers out to?

Banned
    I have to get mine pulled really soon. the one tooth is growing like perfectly sideways. scary stuff! not looking forward to it. I hope i dont get addicted to the drugs or anything

oh and the doc said 4-5 teeth....
    I got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once, trust me if possible get them all done in one shot. If you can handle the pain you don't need the vic's(I just used advil). Take two ice packs, one for each side of your head, and take an ace bandage and wrap it around your head and you are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Uhhhh, who would I be making my prayers out to?
    lol okay nevermind lol

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    ...You are so right.

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled out was so much fun, I was so happy. Then the next day came..

But it's okay, I had Vicodin.
    that's exactly why I said that lol, when I had mine pulled It was great, my younger brother was there getting his done at the same time I remember that I was done first and sitting in the waiting room not able to keep my bloody gaws in my mouth laughing up a ****ing storm and being so happy.

the little kids were crying in the room, looking back it must have been terrifying for these 10-14 year old kids to see me 17 or 18 at the time I think bleeding profusely from my mouth and laughing about it.

The Vic's were pretty cool, but after one day I decided I didn't need them and sold them to friends lol.

PS: I only had 3 Wisdom Teeth all 3 were pulled the same day, funny side story, my little brother had one fused to his jaw bone, they had to break out a saw.

lol okay nevermind lol
    I just prayed, for you man.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    that's exactly why I said that lol, when I had mine pulled It was great, my younger brother was there getting his done at the same time I remember that I was done first and sitting in the waiting room not able to keep my bloody gaws in my mouth laughing up a ****ing storm and being so happy.

the little kids were crying in the room, looking back it must have been terrifying for these 10-14 year old kids to see me 17 or 18 at the time I think bleeding profusely from my mouth and laughing about it.

The Vic's were pretty cool, but after one day I decided I didn't need them and sold them to friends lol.
    Did the same thing haha!

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once, trust me if possible get them all done in one shot. If you can handle the pain you don't need the vic's(I just used advil). Take two ice packs, one for each side of your head, and take an ace bandage and wrap it around your head and you are good to go.
    thanks for the tips man. Im gonna try not to be a ***** and ditch the drugs if I can help it. the ice pack thing is a really good idea. anybody i knew who had it done though was in pain for 2-3 days from the procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post

I gave some of mine away, but I stopped.

All I remember was looking up at the ceiling laughing and enjoying life and then poof. Then I woke up and I couldn't feel my head at all..it was all weird.
    And I hate how they make you bite on the gnaws. Like wtf I just had surgery and you want me to bite down? lsdkdkfjslakldke3k3lkdsjafkldsf.

Banned
    thanks for the tips man. Im gonna try not to be a ***** and ditch the drugs if I can help it. the ice pack thing is a really good idea. anybody i knew who had it done though was in pain for 2-3 days from the procedure.
    No prob, yeah you will be hurting a few days after for sure but at least you wont look like a chipmunk lol