All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh God if we lose Cruz...
    Honestly I hope we don't but if we do I don't think it will be the end of the world, I thought it was the end of the world when we didn't get Braylon years ago, we picked up this guy from NC named Nicks and next thing I know this unknown guy named Cruz steps up, and we are winning superbowls ...It's crazy, sometimes you just gotta trust the personal guys...and more then anything trust in Eli, he's gonna make any WR's we have look great.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Honestly I hope we don't but if we do I don't think it will be the end of the world, I thought it was the end of the world when we didn't get Braylon years ago, we picked up this guy from NC named Nicks and next thing I know this unknown guy named Cruz steps up, and we are winning superbowls ...It's crazy, sometimes you just gotta trust the personal guys...and more then anything trust in Eli, he's gonna make any WR's we have look great.
    I'm confident in Reuben Randle. The guy showed he's got some skills. Dezz puts blind faith in JJ, and I have no idea why. He's barely seen the field lol.

Having Nicks and Randle 1&2....its not the end of the world. If Jernigan ends up being good, then that is awesome.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All of that is true.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm confident in Reuben Randle. The guy showed he's got some skills. Dezz puts blind faith in JJ, and I have no idea why. He's barely seen the field lol. Having Nicks and Randle 1&2....its not the end of the world. If Jernigan ends up being good, then that is awesome.
    I don't understand the JJ love. What has he done to make you think he can just strive in this offense? All I hear is "Jernigan is a slot receiver too!!!!!1" Ok...and..?

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm confident in Reuben Randle. The guy showed he's got some skills. Dezz puts blind faith in JJ, and I have no idea why. He's barely seen the field lol.

Having Nicks and Randle 1&2....its not the end of the world. If Jernigan ends up being good, then that is awesome.
    I read he practices hard and was looking good in camp last season. Whenever hes on the field (which isnt often) Eli usually looks his way. Eli was also trying to force him the ball a few times during preseason. His tape from college looks good. Get him in the open.

I don't understand the JJ love. What has he done to make you think he can just strive in this offense? All I hear is "Jernigan is a slot receiver too!!!!!1" Ok...and..?
    aaaand hows he going to see the field when Cruz is in front of him. This is a good problem to have

He was an interesting choice when we drafted him, I gotta say.....to me it was like we drafted him like how Al Davis drafted Darrius Heyward-Bey, who chris berman once teased "The boy with more names than receptions"...he actually ended up having a good season when AOK traded for Palmer, but im getting beyond the point lol....point is, they drafted someone on athletic ability, and not being a football player. which SOMETIMES works....but, a 3rd rounder from Troy was kind of a stretch. oh well...i'll eat crow if the guy can string together any kind of decent season.

I'm done with hyping up the skill positions. I always thought Barden could be a beast....but apparently coaches disagreed, and he couldnt stay on the field even when given a shot cuz hes so prone to injury.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    He's certainly no Danny Ware!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    aaaand hows he going to see the field when Cruz is in front of him. This is a good problem to have
    Which is another thing. Cruz can be replaced with JJ but beat out JJ for the slot position..

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

He's certainly no Danny Ware!
    What a waste of space.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.