Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    hmm yea, High teens in guaranteed. I dont think its too outrageous when you look at what we threw at canty and Rolle. Cruz actually produces. yea I think hes worth around that, but we dont have the money.
    personally, i could care less what is gauranteed and what isn't. That just factors into what the owners have to pay and what flexability we could have in restrcuturing and setting up to cut.

im more worried abotu total cap number.

Hes probably worth that but like i've been saying for the past two years I don't think we can swing it.

I agree with some others, can't say i'd be that distraught if hes gone. Extra 1st rounder and cap space. As long as we got Eli, then i bELIeve.

Anybody hear Jenkins on NFL radio? Said Eli was a main part of why hes a giant.

boooyaAAA

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    its the last year of his deal lol.He may restructure, but it really wasn't terrible. Huge part of a superbowl win and was forced to play out of position for too much of his time here
    His production does not warrant his contract. Playing nickle is overblown, he was playing safety alot last year and STILL had miscues. Hes not bad by anymeans but that contract was way too much.

So I would assume Cruz changing agents is an advantage to us, right?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I would hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    well that doesn't mean that something less than his offer isn't still underpaid
    Right

All-Pro
    the way it went down leads me to believe that maybe the Giants gave him a desent offer that his other agent turned down or advise Cruz to test the waters ...And Cruz throught the offer was ok ...wtfk

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    the way it went down leads me to believe that maybe the Giants gave him a desent offer that his other agent turned down or advise Cruz to test the waters ...And Cruz throught the offer was ok ...wtfk
    Some players arent as dumb as we think lol. It's possible that some people just REALLY want to stay with the team that helped make them. I really hope this is the case. I really feel our offense is SOOOO much more dynamic with multiple WR threats. That's a somewhat generic statement obviously. but we're going to have a "new" running game....and with Eli at the helm, having multiple threats like we USED to puts us at a huge advantage!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Some players arent as dumb as we think lol. It's possible that some people just REALLY want to stay with the team that helped make them. I really hope this is the case. I really feel our offense is SOOOO much more dynamic with multiple WR threats. That's a somewhat generic statement obviously. but we're going to have a "new" running game....and with Eli at the helm, having multiple threats like we USED to puts us at a huge advantage!
    I cant wait to see our running game.

All-Pro
    Yes and there is not doubt in my mind that front office is trying do exactly what you say...I can't get all up in arms about what these guys make, how the FO does it or what the cap is....What I do get up arms about is when this teams falls flat on their face on Sundays ....

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I cant wait to see our running game.
    Same, It's what I'm looking forward to the most right now.