+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

So we lose KP to the ***** Eagles so he can stop the one thing we do well: throw the deep ball. Then we go ahead and sign some castoff safety from the Steelers and keep Antrel-overpaid-liability-Rolle.

I am sorry, they are morons to me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    So we lose KP to the ***** Eagles so he can stop the one thing we do well: throw the deep ball. Then we go ahead and sign some castoff safety from the Steelers and keep Antrel-overpaid-liability-Rolle.

Lol Jerry Reese..a moron..ha
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol Jerry Reese..a moron..ha
    Something you have in common with the situation. I really don't think Reese is a moron, but what is happening totally is ******

Banned

Kenny Philips can't play a whole season, what would be the point of resigning him when we would need to find another safety to play the other 13 games he will miss?

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Kenny Philips can't play a whole season, what would be the point of resigning him when we would need to find another safety to play the other 13 games he will miss?
    Honestly, its better to have someone who might get dinged up some of the time but can cover, rather than a guy who's always healthy, but is completely horrible all the time. Now our secondary will just plain suck.

Banned
    Honestly, its better to have someone who might get dinged up some of the time but can cover, rather than a guy who's always healthy, but is completely horrible all the time. Now our secondary will just plain suck.
    I don't know who you are referring to, I can only assume you are talking about Rolle. If so its not as if he was going to primarily play FS anyway, I think that job will fall to someone else(I dont think this person is on the roster yet). KP is just too unreliable, if he could stay healthy it would have been a no brainer to keep him but I can't blame the FO.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I don't know who you are referring to, I can only assume you are talking about Rolle. If so its not as if he was going to primarily play FS anyway, I think that job will fall to someone else(I dont think this person is on the roster yet). KP is just too unreliable, if he could stay healthy it would have been a no brainer to keep him but I can't blame the FO.
    Only guy that is awful covering

Something you have in common with the situation. I really don't think Reese is a moron, but what is happening totally is ******
    So he's a moron right now? You don't even know what the final roster will look like. Step away from the ledge hun..

I can't wait to see the final roster when it's all said and done, so we can actually have something to argue about.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I can't wait to see the final roster when it's all said and done, so we can actually have something to argue about.
    Just wait until after the draft, this place is gonna get verrrry interesting.

+ Reply to Thread