+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It's actually sick where we are haha.
    The freaking Bronco and Patriot are in the way! It is pretty cool though.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    thats sick. Just dont like Griffin, why couldnt they put an indian with a tomakawk? And it just says Giants, why isnt there a Giant?
    Kind of looks like a blimp or something.

I love how the animals look ferocious and scary..and then there's the ram LOL.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

All-Pro
    Since everyone here but the new people know I'm a ****ty bowler I figured since someone took video of me throwing the ball last night I'd throw it up on youtube for you guys to watch....it's just an 8 second clip of one practice shot nothing special (and I step in front of it as It snaps lol :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxhPG...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Since everyone here but the new people know I'm a ****ty bowler I figured since someone took video of me throwing the ball last night I'd throw it up on youtube for you guys to watch....it's just an 8 second clip of one practice shot nothing special (and I step in front of it as It snaps lol :P)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxhPG...ature=youtu.be
    Holy crap you bowl? That's awesome. I started bowling when I was 8. My mom signed me and my brother up for a youth bowling leagur when we lived in Jersey. We bowled 2 games every tuesday and wednesday, and it was a competition. We ended up getting 3rd place, trophies and everything. Sorry for the story haha it just brought up memoriezzzzz.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    So he's a moron right now? You don't even know what the final roster will look like. Step away from the ledge hun..
    This aint about the final roster. Losing our 2nd best defender to a bitter rival is what is grinding my gears. Im fine with Reese's moves, except this one. That is moronic to me. I still think he's the best GM in the game pretty much, or tied up there. theres no ledge for me.....so quit jumping to conclusions, hun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    This aint about the final roster. Losing our 2nd best defender to a bitter rival is what is grinding my gears. Im fine with Reese's moves, except this one. That is moronic to me. I still think he's the best GM in the game pretty much, or tied up there. theres no ledge for me.....so quit jumping to conclusions, hun.
    He's signed to a one year deal for a reason, and reason being is that he's injury prone, and Reese sees that. Someone every year calls something he does stupid or moronic.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

It's hard to be a good defender if you're always injured.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

The CB position is still ehh..I still have faith that we can turn it around, I'm not on a ledge, just hoping they get it together.
    "yes you are!!! since you are worried about something, and you posted about it on a message board that must mean you are suicidal!!!!!

see how dumb that sounds? some people just want to vent, not want the entire FO blown up.

He's signed to a one year deal for a reason, and reason being is that he's injury prone, and Reese sees that. Someone every year calls something he does stupid or moronic.
    like you thought he was for keeping Webster? get off your high horse for pete's sake already.

+ Reply to Thread