+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Love it!!

Why does my mug make my coffee instantly cold?

Literally went 4 minutes ago to fill my mug with coffee and I just went to drink it and it was cold. I'm really pissed. It's a New York Giants mug too...
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How much do those *****es cost? Must be so much money to have a collection like that.
    nowadays the balls are generally between 180-240$ in a pro shop, I get them pretty much at cost though so my last one cost 120$ I need another one before May though that one will probably be around 160$ (it's actually a 240 dollar ball in the shop though)

when I say I have a collection it's really not the right term, I need to buy at least a ball or two a year, I wear them down to the point that they don't work correctly anymore and thus must replace them....most of my old balls are either sitting in a closet or the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    nowadays the balls are generally between 180-240$ in a pro shop, I get them pretty much at cost though so my last one cost 120$ I need another one before May though that one will probably be around 160$ (it's actually a 240 dollar ball in the shop though)

when I say I have a collection it's really not the right term, I need to buy at least a ball or two a year, I wear them down to the point that they don't work correctly anymore and thus must replace them....most of my old balls are either sitting in a closet or the garage.
    Gotcha. I've always wanted a collection of something. Blu-rays and books might be y collection.

I just spend a lot on video games.

I can only bowl 10 Ilbs lol. I need to change my ball right now, it's only 8 Ilbs.
    Uh..go Giants?

Gotcha. I've always wanted a collection of something. Blu-rays and books might be y collection. I just spend a lot on video games.
    I used to collect snow globes, I have about 25. Lol I was jealous that my brother had something to collect and I didn't so I chose snow globes because they were pretty
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I used to collect snow globes, I have about 25. Lol I was jealous that my brother had something to collect and I didn't so I chose snow globes because they were pretty
    Those are awesome. As a kid, I've always liked staring at different ones.

Those are awesome. As a kid, I've always liked staring at different ones.
    Yeah, I love them. I stopped because I was running out of space haha. Now I'm a freak for movie posters lol.
    Uh..go Giants?

Yeah, I love them. I stopped because I was running out of space haha. Now I'm a freak for movie posters lol.
    I want a movie poster in my new room when I move. I was thinking the Joker because I left the movie theater in complete awe. Loved it.

I want a movie poster in my new room when I move. I was thinking the Joker because I left the movie theater in complete awe. Loved it.
    That's a nice one. I have a jillion Harry Potter posters, 2 Hunger Games, and a Biggie and Pac one. Needd moreeEe
    Uh..go Giants?

That's a nice one. I have a jillion Harry Potter posters, 2 Hunger Games, and a Biggie and Pac one. Needd moreeEe
    That's a lot haha

+ Reply to Thread