1. #142271
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    30,470
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You put a whole new meaning to sweating the small stuff. lol
    hey, i LIKED your sig....I just hate scrolling passed the monstrosity. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #142272
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,177
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hey, i LIKED your sig....I just hate scrolling passed the monstrosity. lol
    Yea that didnt work...


    Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

  3. #142273
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,571
    they are doing it again

    #hidetheho's

  4. #142274
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    30,470
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    they are doing it again

    #hidetheho's
    ??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #142275
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,177
    Just bought some nike flights in wolf grey for 55 bucks. Steal.


    Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

  6. #142276
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I post a lot
    Posts
    43,158
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Just bought some nike flights in wolf grey for 55 bucks. Steal.
    Those are nice.

    Random question, are you a sneaker head?

  7. #142277
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Those are nice.

    Random question, are you a sneaker head?
    Yupp haha. I havnt bought new sneakers in almost 8 months cause I have so many. haha Im eying new jordans but theyre like 200, cant afford that right now. maybe for my birthday.


    Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

  8. #142278
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,177
    Im in love with high tops lately. dont knwo why


    Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

  9. #142279
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I post a lot
    Posts
    43,158
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yupp haha. I havnt bought new sneakers in almost 8 months cause I have so many. haha Im eying new jordans but theyre like 200, cant afford that right now. maybe for my birthday.
    Niceee!!

    I used to be a HUGE sneaker head, but my parents were getting mad haha. I don't have 300-400 bucks to spend on a pair of Jordan's that I know will come out again in 6 months. That, and I have way too many sneakers as well.

    I'm thinking of buying the KD5's..those are nice.

  10. #142280
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I post a lot
    Posts
    43,158
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im in love with high tops lately. dont knwo why
    I used to be all about low tops, but ever since I started wearing vans, I'm always eyeing high top sneakers now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts