1. #142361
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Me too, I like keggers and house parties better than going to bars and clubs. More freedom to get weird
    I think youre onto something here Dezz.....my random hookups are far more frequent at house parties than at a bar. lol. I never even thought about it....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #142362
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,953
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Youre a girl, your opinion on the matter doesnt even count. lol
    Doesn't have to count, it's true lol.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  3. #142363
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,836
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think youre onto something here Dezz.....my random hookups are far more frequent at house parties than at a bar. lol. I never even thought about it....
    haha yea i got my targets locked on this chika, which is why im pretty excited about the party. Mediterranean brunettes will be the death of me.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  4. #142364
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Doesn't have to count, it's true lol.
    Wine gives me terrible headaches. maybe cause i dont drink it often. My sisters love their wine though.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  5. #142365
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,953
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Wine gives me terrible headaches. maybe cause i dont drink it often. My sisters love their wine though.
    What type of wine?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  6. #142366
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    haha yea i got my targets locked on this chika, which is why im pretty excited about the party. Mediterranean brunettes will be the death of me.
    my unicorn has an irish background......she doesn't look a lick irish. lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #142367
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What type of wine?
    They drink white. Not sure what kind. Dont pay attention to that girly stuff

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  8. #142368
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,953
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    They drink white. Not sure what kind. Dont pay attention to that girly stuff
    It's not girly, it's classy. Something you aren't.

    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  9. #142369
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    7,015
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Youre a girl, your opinion on the matter doesnt even count. lol
    my thinking used to "when I was younger" if the girl liked wine so be it,get her the biggest bottle in the store....

  10. #142370
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,953
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    my thinking used to "when I was younger" if the girl liked wine so be it,get her the biggest bottle in the store....
    Bro of the year.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts