Like B said, youre not drinking enough if youre not getting hungover.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Like B said, youre not drinking enough if youre not getting hungover.
    I get hungover from other things, not wine. I can drink a bottle by myself and not feel a thing. 5 shots of vodka and I'm out like a light.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I get hungover from other things, not wine. I can drink a bottle by myself and not feel a thing. 5 shots of vodka and I'm out like a light.
    that's really weird, I guess that makes it normal considering your sig?

nah but almost everyone I know women and men get more hangovers from wine then anything else (except maybe Smirnoff Ice/Mike Hard stuff)

count yourself lucky that the drink you like the most doesn't do to you what it does to most people lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I have an 8 year old iBook G4 (i win...), and I run chrome on it....idk that's weird.
    Wtf is an iBook G4? Weird... they said they stopped supporting google chrome for anyone with 10.5 and less or something.

Anyway, wine gives you guys what kind of hangovers? All I hear about wine is that it gives you headaches and stuff. Doesn't really make you throw up and all.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Anyway, wine gives you guys what kind of hangovers? All I hear about wine is that it gives you headaches and stuff. Doesn't really make you throw up and all.
    Well headaches and stuff is what I meant by hangovers, It just sucks so much, after like a couple bottles my head is just pounding in pain...and It's only an hour or two after I started drinking.

I'd rather drink 25+ Beers and throw up due to volume then have a headache the whole night because I drank wine.

recovering from throwing up is easy peezy, you don't recover from an entire night of headache...it ruins whatever event you are at.

there's a thread on Reddit about "as a sports fan, what are your best worst fan moments from watching your team?"

"18-1" was both the best and worst comment for the first few hours lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Chris Snee is taking a page out of Eli Manning's playbook. He has offered to restructure his contract so that the Giants can keep Kevin Boothe long term.
    Also said he has great movement in his hips, hasnt felt this good in 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Well headaches and stuff is what I meant by hangovers, It just sucks so much, after like a couple bottles my head is just pounding in pain...and It's only an hour or two after I started drinking.

I'd rather drink 25+ Beers and throw up due to volume then have a headache the whole night because I drank wine.

recovering from throwing up is easy peezy, you don't recover from an entire night of headache...it ruins whatever event you are at.

maybe as you get older? Recovering from a beer hangover/throwing up is annoying as hell for me. It takes me way longer to get rid of it.

Even eating crackers never really works anymore...

I rather have a headache. You can take advils and ****.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Chris Snee is taking a page out of Eli Manning's playbook. He has offered to restructure his contract so that the Giants can keep Kevin Boothe long term.
    Also said he has great movement in his hips, hasnt felt this good in 5 years.
    Do you guys still consider Snee the best OL on the team? I know for a long time we did, just curious....This is not my area of expertise, as I often admit.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    maybe as you get older? Recovering from a beer hangover/throwing up is annoying as hell for me. It takes me way longer to get rid of it.

Even eating crackers never really works anymore...

I rather have a headache. You can take advils and ****.
    I don't know I'm 31 now.

but my "wine" Hangovers and "beer/liquor" Hangovers are just completely different things...totally an apples to oranges situation.

* Wine I'll start drinking at 8pm have a pounding headache by 10pm and from that point on the whole night sucks...I won't be able to have any fun at any party I'm at and it's going to take me forever to fall asleep, I'll generally wake up fine the next day though.

* Beer/Liquor I'll start drinking at 8pm and have a good buzz by 9:30-10pm I'll have a ton of fun all night until 2-3am end up pretty drunk but as soon as I hit my bed I'll be out like a light, the next day I'll wake up sore with a smallish headache and I'll feel that way pretty much the entire day lol.

I'd rather have the fun at a party and feel ****ty the entire next day then feel ****ty the entire party and feel ok the next day.

I don't generally throw up very often anymore but throwing up does not phase me in the slightest, I suppose the hundreds of times I threw up binge drinking back in my college days just took the stigma out of it.

I used to throw up during Beer Pong games (real beer pong with paddles) without missing a return...it's really no big deal at all to me, many times it makes me feel a heck of a lot better actually.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 03-21-2013 at 02:19 PM.