Yeah man. Beer/liquor is the way to go for a good time. I only aim for a good buzz though these days. I've had too awful moments that I never would want to go back to. Always watching how much I drink now.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Its best to throw up at night (which i rarely do), it lessens the hurt in the morning and youre already drunk and pain isnt really an issue, not that its painful but it is uncomfortable. always try and eat something before going to sleep and pop a bunch of advil. Vitamin water in the morning soothes the stomach, lots vitamin b's and electrolytes which are good for hangovers.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I don't know I'm 31 now.

but my "wine" Hangovers and "beer/liquor" Hangovers are just completely different things...totally an apples to oranges situation.

* Wine I'll start drinking at 8pm have a pounding headache by 10pm and from that point on the whole night sucks...I won't be able to have any fun at any party I'm at and it's going to take me forever to fall asleep, I'll generally wake up fine the next day though.

* Beer/Liquor I'll start drinking at 8pm and have a good buzz by 9:30-10pm I'll have a ton of fun all night until 2-3am end up pretty drunk but as soon as I hit my bed I'll be out like a light, the next day I'll wake up sore with a smallish headache and I'll feel that way pretty much the entire day lol.

I'd rather have the fun at a party and feel ****ty the entire next day then feel ****ty the entire party and feel ok the next day.

I don't generally throw up very often anymore but throwing up does not phase me in the slightest, I suppose the hundreds of times I threw up binge drinking back in my college days just took the stigma out of it.

I used to throw up during Beer Pong games (real beer pong with paddles) without missing a return...it's really no big deal at all to me, many times it makes me feel a heck of a lot better actually.
    Same. And always drunk and stupid enough to say "aaalriight round 2!"

You do switch the cups after you played right daven?

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    that's really weird, I guess that makes it normal considering your sig?nah but almost everyone I know women and men get more hangovers from wine then anything else (except maybe Smirnoff Ice/Mike Hard stuff)count yourself lucky that the drink you like the most doesn't do to you what it does to most people lol.
    Let's go drinking!
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its best to throw up at night (which i rarely do), it lessens the hurt in the morning and youre already drunk and pain isnt really an issue, not that its painful but it is uncomfortable. always try and eat something before going to sleep and pop a bunch of advil. Vitamin water in the morning soothes the stomach, lots vitamin b's and electrolytes which are good for hangovers.
    Truth. I just hate forcing myself to throw up at night if I don't really have to.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

The worst hangover I ever had was when I drank a Four Loko, a Corona, and 2 shots of Vodka. And I had an 8 AM class the next day...followed by my time of the month Good times.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I buy Vitamin Water XXX by the case(literally, i just buy bulk). I go to bed ****faced after taking 3 advil, and chugging as much water as I can hold.....and then i wake up, drink the vitamin water, and im near 100% at that point.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I threw up once after drinkimg half a bottle of Gin. Worst night of my life..AND MY FRIENDS THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The worst hangover I ever had was when I drank a Four Loko, a Corona, and 2 shots of Vodka. And I had an 8 AM class the next day...followed by my time of the month Good times.
    back when Four Loko was crazy alcohol content, i had one, and the **** is god awful. I nearly threw up just having that. If it werent for that poison, I'd call what you just named "a light pre-game" lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant