+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Mod M banned me for 2 weeks. When I meet Matt and Blondie at a preseason game and hes like "yeaaa thats me, haha dont tell anybody." ****er

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    JP you ever hear of stream its a gaming site or something It installed when I loaded a game awhile ago
    Yea its good B. You can just dl games from there. Usually takes a few hours though, but its still good. They always have good deals too

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Absolutely B.

Steam is THEE most reputable gaming company in the industry. They revolutionized PC gaming. They have their own great proprietary titles like Portal, Team Fortress, Counterstrike, and other big names over the years, and sooooo many gaming companies release their titles through Steam as the Steam Platform has proven to be a cash cow.

Another cool thing about Steam is they do big sale promotions for REALLY good prices. Like, we're talking 75% off kind of sales. They do 2 yearly sales in the summer and around christmas I believe, and then sporadically certain **** goes on sale. They are an AWESOME company.
    yeah when I got duke nukem last year it loaded.....I like having a game to play from time to time I have been getting some from amazon its a night mare to sift through their stuff......thanks man

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Mod M banned me for 2 weeks. When I meet Matt and Blondie at a preseason game and hes like "yeaaa thats me, haha dont tell anybody." ****er
    You have to let the filter do its job ...he is a ****er tho

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea its good B. You can just dl games from there. Usually takes a few hours though, but its still good. They always have good deals too
    thanks Dezz... I like the being able to just dl it

Steam is reputable, your money is safe. Personally, as a die hard Counter Strike fan from the old school days, Steam ruined that game.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Steam is reputable, your money is safe. Personally, as a die hard Counter Strike fan from the old school days, Steam ruined that game.
    with which version?

old school like 1.6?

I played CS:Source....that was my first steam game along with Half Life 2. They came with an ATi video card i bought in like 2003 lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    cool ..man I was a big D nukem fan all the way back to the dos game..Now I like a lot of different stuff and enjoy good graphics ...shoot'em up games mostly....I don't puzzles... I don't want figure that **** out....

I never get tired of seeing old school Lawrence Taylor clips.

Good music too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCueGECEq_A

Giants fan since the early 80s

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    with which version?

old school like 1.6?

I played CS:Source....that was my first steam game along with Half Life 2. They came with an ATi video card i bought in like 2003 lol
    thats half my prob is my vid card this friggin machine "all in one hp"....the vid is on board Intel hd grafics ain't enought for most newer games......This machine has a slot but it takes some kind of mini card.......**** it when I replace this thing I'm gonna make sure I get the right stuff ...Htmi input.. and latest and greatest vid card

+ Reply to Thread