+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I dont wanna know what that video is....
    Ware injury.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ware injury.
    Kept hearing about it but, I wasn't home all weekend.

Saturday I went to West Point to see the Yankees exhibition against Army. They intentionally oversold the tickets, which was complete bull****, cuz I spent $52, and they wouldnt let me sit anywhere. We got into a brief scuffle with "security" because they asked me to not stand on the sidewalk at the bottom the bleachers. And I'm like, well unless you have $52 on you to refund my ticket money that you ripped me off for, I'll stand wherever the hell I want. They went to get their boss, and I told him the same thing. I'm like, I'm not being inconvenienced because whatever company you put in charge of this decided itd be a great idea to sell 1000 tickets to a field that can only fit 700. It's not my problem. You either kick the cadets out, who you let in for free, or you give us our $400 back right here on the spot.

Bright side: Full roster played the game. Joba, Robertson, Overbay, and Nix were walking around my section signing autographs and bull****ting with cadets. they were like 2 feet from me, it was pretty cool.

Yesterday I went to my first opening day. It was a terrible ****ing game, but we went as part of my buddy's bachelor party, and we had an awesome ****ing time regardless. One of my friends ate a "cookie" and passed out in his seat, and we piled garbage(boxes, trays, cups, crumbled napkins) onto him like a foot high, and then scared the **** out of him to wake him up. Seems lame, but that kind of **** is hilarious
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I can't believe I spent $52 to go to West Point to see the Yankees, when I can spend like $30 and get bleacher seats AT Yankee stadium lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I can't believe I spent $52 to go to West Point to see the Yankees, when I can spend like $30 and get bleacher seats AT Yankee stadium lol
    I like being in the bleachers a lot but I cant sit there all game. My back gets to stiff.

Kept hearing about it but, I wasn't home all weekend.

Saturday I went to West Point to see the Yankees exhibition against Army. They intentionally oversold the tickets, which was complete bull****, cuz I spent $52, and they wouldnt let me sit anywhere. We got into a brief scuffle with "security" because they asked me to not stand on the sidewalk at the bottom the bleachers. And I'm like, well unless you have $52 on you to refund my ticket money that you ripped me off for, I'll stand wherever the hell I want. They went to get their boss, and I told him the same thing. I'm like, I'm not being inconvenienced because whatever company you put in charge of this decided itd be a great idea to sell 1000 tickets to a field that can only fit 700. It's not my problem. You either kick the cadets out, who you let in for free, or you give us our $400 back right here on the spot.

Bright side: Full roster played the game. Joba, Robertson, Overbay, and Nix were walking around my section signing autographs and bull****ting with cadets. they were like 2 feet from me, it was pretty cool.

Yesterday I went to my first opening day. It was a terrible ****ing game, but we went as part of my buddy's bachelor party, and we had an awesome ****ing time regardless. One of my friends ate a "cookie" and passed out in his seat, and we piled garbage(boxes, trays, cups, crumbled napkins) onto him like a foot high, and then scared the **** out of him to wake him up. Seems lame, but that kind of **** is hilarious
    Sounds like you were just throwing a hissy fit
    Make the cadets leave? come on now pizzle.
    Yea, yesterday didnt look good. CC barely hit 90. Only the first game though.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Cruz was offered 21 mill guaranteed, wants more. Guys getting annoying.
    I love football but I find this part of the game to be a total turn off....21 million dollars and he is turning his nose up to it....

Well yea I was pissed. Why would they charge us for something they wouldnt let us watch? After i explained what i just told you, they saw it my way, and let people stand wherever they wanted, because they couldnt accomodate everyone. It was poor planning. I'd expect nothing less from a military establishment. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I love football but I find this part of the game to be a total turn off....21 million dollars and he is turning his nose up to it....
    agreed.

Victor Cruz is not Eli Manning. Youre not a QB, therefor you dont get paid anywhere close to one.

I'll say it every time we have this discussion; "skill" positions are already overpaid, and it's just not necessary.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[QUOTE=JPizzack;727064]Kept hearing about it but, I wasn't home all weekend.
    /QUOTE]Yea my youngest sisters boyfriend put the game on about 5 mins before it happened. I was building a fire in the fire place and I hear him like "AHHWWWW!!!" My little nephews and nieces were running around so everyone thought something bad happened to them. lol hes like "yeaa sorry about that everyone, I just saw the most disgusting thing in my life."

As terrible as it was the reaction on the bench was a bit funny.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Yea I dont think hes worth anything close to that. Hes a product of his envirorment

+ Reply to Thread