+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I dont wanna know what that video is....
    Ware injury.

Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

"The NY never comes off"

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ware injury.
    Kept hearing about it but, I wasn't home all weekend.

Saturday I went to West Point to see the Yankees exhibition against Army. They intentionally oversold the tickets, which was complete bull****, cuz I spent $52, and they wouldnt let me sit anywhere. We got into a brief scuffle with "security" because they asked me to not stand on the sidewalk at the bottom the bleachers. And I'm like, well unless you have $52 on you to refund my ticket money that you ripped me off for, I'll stand wherever the hell I want. They went to get their boss, and I told him the same thing. I'm like, I'm not being inconvenienced because whatever company you put in charge of this decided itd be a great idea to sell 1000 tickets to a field that can only fit 700. It's not my problem. You either kick the cadets out, who you let in for free, or you give us our $400 back right here on the spot.

Bright side: Full roster played the game. Joba, Robertson, Overbay, and Nix were walking around my section signing autographs and bull****ting with cadets. they were like 2 feet from me, it was pretty cool.

Yesterday I went to my first opening day. It was a terrible ****ing game, but we went as part of my buddy's bachelor party, and we had an awesome ****ing time regardless. One of my friends ate a "cookie" and passed out in his seat, and we piled garbage(boxes, trays, cups, crumbled napkins) onto him like a foot high, and then scared the **** out of him to wake him up. Seems lame, but that kind of **** is hilarious
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I can't believe I spent $52 to go to West Point to see the Yankees, when I can spend like $30 and get bleacher seats AT Yankee stadium lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I can't believe I spent $52 to go to West Point to see the Yankees, when I can spend like $30 and get bleacher seats AT Yankee stadium lol
    I like being in the bleachers a lot but I cant sit there all game. My back gets to stiff.

"The NY never comes off"

Kept hearing about it but, I wasn't home all weekend.

Saturday I went to West Point to see the Yankees exhibition against Army. They intentionally oversold the tickets, which was complete bull****, cuz I spent $52, and they wouldnt let me sit anywhere. We got into a brief scuffle with "security" because they asked me to not stand on the sidewalk at the bottom the bleachers. And I'm like, well unless you have $52 on you to refund my ticket money that you ripped me off for, I'll stand wherever the hell I want. They went to get their boss, and I told him the same thing. I'm like, I'm not being inconvenienced because whatever company you put in charge of this decided itd be a great idea to sell 1000 tickets to a field that can only fit 700. It's not my problem. You either kick the cadets out, who you let in for free, or you give us our $400 back right here on the spot.

Bright side: Full roster played the game. Joba, Robertson, Overbay, and Nix were walking around my section signing autographs and bull****ting with cadets. they were like 2 feet from me, it was pretty cool.

Yesterday I went to my first opening day. It was a terrible ****ing game, but we went as part of my buddy's bachelor party, and we had an awesome ****ing time regardless. One of my friends ate a "cookie" and passed out in his seat, and we piled garbage(boxes, trays, cups, crumbled napkins) onto him like a foot high, and then scared the **** out of him to wake him up. Seems lame, but that kind of **** is hilarious
    Sounds like you were just throwing a hissy fit
    Make the cadets leave? come on now pizzle.
    Yea, yesterday didnt look good. CC barely hit 90. Only the first game though.

"The NY never comes off"

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Cruz was offered 21 mill guaranteed, wants more. Guys getting annoying.
    I love football but I find this part of the game to be a total turn off....21 million dollars and he is turning his nose up to it....

Well yea I was pissed. Why would they charge us for something they wouldnt let us watch? After i explained what i just told you, they saw it my way, and let people stand wherever they wanted, because they couldnt accomodate everyone. It was poor planning. I'd expect nothing less from a military establishment. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I love football but I find this part of the game to be a total turn off....21 million dollars and he is turning his nose up to it....
    agreed.

Victor Cruz is not Eli Manning. Youre not a QB, therefor you dont get paid anywhere close to one.

I'll say it every time we have this discussion; "skill" positions are already overpaid, and it's just not necessary.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[QUOTE=JPizzack;727064]Kept hearing about it but, I wasn't home all weekend.
    /QUOTE]Yea my youngest sisters boyfriend put the game on about 5 mins before it happened. I was building a fire in the fire place and I hear him like "AHHWWWW!!!" My little nephews and nieces were running around so everyone thought something bad happened to them. lol hes like "yeaa sorry about that everyone, I just saw the most disgusting thing in my life."

As terrible as it was the reaction on the bench was a bit funny.

"The NY never comes off"

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Yea I dont think hes worth anything close to that. Hes a product of his envirorment

"The NY never comes off"

+ Reply to Thread