+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm not asking you guys to dislike a player because he's older. I'm just saying that your FO is doing a crap job of not letting the entire team get old at once.
    Its a recipe for disaster.
    You defended him when I called out how old he was. You know thisss

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You defended him when I called out how old he was. You know thisss
    What did I say....that he was lying about his age and was actually very young?
    Get well soon 80.

No, that was the David Ortiz argument a few years back. hahaha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

That he was still serviceable. Really wish there was an easy way to search this thread.
    All Andy needs is 10-14 wins and were good.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    That he was still serviceable. Really wish there was an easy way to search this thread.
    All Andy needs is 10-14 wins and were good.
    He was serviceable for many years. When he ran out of gas, he retired. Thats how it works. But knuckleballer are different from any position. They don't put any pressure on their bodies, including their arms. They can pitch well into their 40's.
    My point is that when you have your team loaded with a bunch of old players (like the 2013 Yankees) you're going to have a lot of injuries.
    Now they went and signed Vernon Wells. Geez!! Don't they have anyone in the minors for God's sake?
    Get well soon 80.

Now they went and signed Vernon Wells. Geez!! Don't they have anyone in the minors for God's sake?
    that was awful. but we had no outfielders, and we got (slightly) lucky cuz we dont have to pay the whole horrible salary that LAA signed him to lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

He was serviceable for many years. When he ran out of gas, he retired. Thats how it works. But knuckleballer are different from any position. They don't put any pressure on their bodies, including their arms. They can pitch well into their 40's.
    My point is that when you have your team loaded with a bunch of old players (like the 2013 Yankees) you're going to have a lot of injuries.
    Well using Andy to make your point was silly. Hes not a power pitcher. Hasnt been for almost a decade. Has a nice relaxed delivery. He will win 10 games.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    that was awful. but we had no outfielders, and we got (slightly) lucky cuz we dont have to pay the whole horrible salary that LAA signed him to lol
    They are really going to have to change the time of the games at the stadium because all the players will want to catch the early bird special at the local Red Lobster.
    I heard there's a senior citizen discount there.
    Get well soon 80.

Veteran
    cano fired scott boras and joins under a company owned by jay-z. hopefully this means he'll get a reasonable deal and has a much better chance now of staying with the yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    cano fired scott boras and joins under a company owned by jay-z. hopefully this means he'll get a reasonable deal and has a much better chance now of staying with the yankees.
    anyone who fires scott boras is a smart man. lol

and anyone who can keep cano in pinstripes is ok in my book.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread