+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #142761
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,496
    So apparently cruise control is not the same as auto-pilot.....

    shortest.nap.everrrr......
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #142762
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,681
    I flipping hate Jayz with a passion. Wish hed stay away from sports. Especially my teams.

  3. #142763
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,496
    hey dezz....why dont you STFU, you ****ing downer!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #142764
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,127
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I flipping hate Jayz with a passion. Wish hed stay away from sports. Especially my teams.
    He's a self important dope.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #142765
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Jay-Z is a businessman!

  6. #142766
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,681
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hey dezz....why dont you STFU, you ****ing downer!
    No! Victor is going down a dark path. He needs to focus 100% on football like he was doing post 2011. He being blinded by jayz and the glamor life. Hes not hungry like he was.

    "The worst thing that happened to you, that can happen to any fighter: you got civilized."

  7. #142767
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,127
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No! Victor is going down a dark path. He needs to focus 100% on football like he was doing post 2011. He being blinded by jayz and the glamor life. Hes not hungry like he was.

    "The worst thing that happened to you, that can happen to any fighter: you got civilized."
    This obsession with the Cruz situation is silly. He's been tendered. He's either going to play for us in 2013 for $2.8MM or he's going to sign a longer term contract (which is highly likely). There is nothing to see with Cruz. The season is 6 months away and he's trying to make the best deal he can.
    There is a 100% chance he's a Giant this coming season and at least 75% chance for several years after that.

  8. #142768
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,786
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No! Victor is going down a dark path. He needs to focus 100% on football like he was doing post 2011. He being blinded by jayz and the glamor life. Hes not hungry like he was. "The worst thing that happened to you, that can happen to any fighter: you got civilized."
    Cruz has a life outside of football you know. It's not like he's hanging around with Jay-Z during the season, and what dark path? Lol what has he done to make you think he's going down a dark path? Taking a trip to St. Lucia? OMG dark pathzz
    I thought we had something special!!!

  9. #142769
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    This obsession with the Cruz situation is silly. He's been tendered. He's either going to play for us in 2013 for $2.8MM or he's going to sign a longer term contract (which is highly likely). There is nothing to see with Cruz. The season is 6 months away and he's trying to make the best deal he can.
    There is a 100% chance he's a Giant this coming season and at least 75% chance for several years after that.
    I agree....im so tired of talking about it lol.

    here's a list of things that could prevent Cruz from continuing being good:
    -Eli Manning not playing on the Giants
    -Hakeem Nicks not staying healthy
    -Season ending injury to himself.


    yep that about wraps it up. he'll be here, and he'll be good.

    The only thing Jay-Z can affect is his money, and thats really of no concern of mine, as i think WRs are overpaid.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #142770
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Cruz has a life outside of football you know. It's not like he's hanging around with Jay-Z during the season, and what dark path? Lol what has he done to make you think he's going down a dark path? Taking a trip to St. Lucia? OMG dark pathzz
    Sure he is. He goes clubbing and wants Jayz to help produce his clothing line. Hes not hungry anymore. And constantly quoting Jayz songs makes him look like hes got a few screws loose imo. This is coming from a guy that loves Cruz. Cruz is getting lost in the lime light, like a moth to a zapper. He needs to remember where he came from and how hard he had to work to get where he is.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts