+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Sure he is. He goes clubbing and wants Jayz to help produce his clothing line. Hes not hungry anymore. And constantly quoting Jayz songs makes him look like hes got a few screws loose imo. This is coming from a guy that loves Cruz. Cruz is getting lost in the lime light, like a moth to a zapper. He needs to remember where he came from and how hard he had to work to get where he is.
    How do you know he doesn't remember where he came from? How are you going to judge him just by what you "think" is happening. It's obvious you don't like Jay-Z, that's perfectly fine, but he's not turning Cruz into some bad person. Like I said, Cruz has a life outside of football...if he wants to go to the club and have fun, let him. He's not hurting anybody or himself. He's not the only athlete that goes to clubs. So what if he quotes Jay-Z songs? You are looking way too deep into this. And the clothes? Uh, that's a good business venture..is he the devil now because he's learning how to make a little more money?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I agree....im so tired of talking about it lol.

here's a list of things that could prevent Cruz from continuing being good:
    -Eli Manning not playing on the Giants
    -Hakeem Nicks not staying healthy
    -Season ending injury to himself.

yep that about wraps it up. he'll be here, and he'll be good.

The only thing Jay-Z can affect is his money, and thats really of no concern of mine, as i think WRs are overpaid.
    You just said in another thread Cruz is in Jiggas pocket. That doesnt bother you, why isnt he in the Giants pocket, you know the team that gave him a shot and is about to make him a multimillionaire.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Sure he is. He goes clubbing and wants Jayz to help produce his clothing line. Hes not hungry anymore. And constantly quoting Jayz songs makes him look like hes got a few screws loose imo. This is coming from a guy that loves Cruz. Cruz is getting lost in the lime light, like a moth to a zapper. He needs to remember where he came from and how hard he had to work to get where he is.
    wow you are SUCH a loser. it's like youre complaining about your girlfriend. youre the one who looks like youve got a few screws loose.

Cruz has become a HUGE celebrity. People want to be around him. Celebrities hang out with other celebrities.

If Cruz pukes on the field every weekend, and gets 500 yards on the season, then you can complain.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

wow you are SUCH a loser. it's like youre complaining about your girlfriend. youre the one who looks like youve got a few screws loose.

Cruz has become a HUGE celebrity. People want to be around him. Celebrities hang out with other celebrities.

If Cruz pukes on the field every weekend, and gets 500 yards on the season, then you can complain.
    I thought that was a known fact around here.

You know Im right to some extent. You just said in another thread Cruz is in Jayz pocket. Its not like Im saying he isnt good anymore. He doesnt seem as hungry and as focused as he once was. Had 9 drops last year. Few of those in Big spots.

Cruz said he wouldnt make money an issue when his contract situation came up, but he is, big time.

You just said in another thread Cruz is in Jiggas pocket. That doesnt bother you, why isnt he in the Giants pocket, you know the team that gave him a shot and is about to make him a multimillionaire.
    they are friends. who ****ing cares?

JAY-Z IS JUST ANOTHER REASON HE STAYS IN NY, so wtf are you complaining about?!?!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

You know Im right to some extent. You just said in another thread Cruz is in Jayz pocket. Its not like Im saying he isnt good anymore. He doesnt seem as hungry and as focused as he once was. Had 9 drops last year. Few of those in Big spots.

Cruz said he wouldnt make money an issue when his contract situation came up, but he is, big time.
    Yea, I said that because they are obviously close. It doesn't mean I think he's turning into some rock star who no longer plays football. If he shows it on the field, that's when I'll care. Till then, I don't care at all.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

they are friends. who ****ing cares?JAY-Z IS JUST ANOTHER REASON HE STAYS IN NY, so wtf are you complaining about?!?!
    Because he doesn't like Sean Carter and think's he's gonna turn Cruz away from the Giants lol.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Oh my God Dez...Who cares?
    You're just looking for problems that aren't there.
    The kid is entitled to live his life.
    The whole "He's friends with Jay Z" argument has got to take the cake for absolute irrelevance.
    Get well soon 80.

they are friends. who ****ing cares?

JAY-Z IS JUST ANOTHER REASON HE STAYS IN NY, so wtf are you complaining about?!?!
    Cause hes not hungry like he was post 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Because he doesn't like Sean Carter and think's he's gonna turn Cruz away from the Giants lol.
    not a chance....

"competition is- naaadaaaaa"

see what I did there?

Edit - it's a ****ing Jay-Z quote!! lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread