Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Can't play baseball in those conditions.
    youre right. guess we just shouldnt have playoffs and ws anymore. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Homey i'm in the drop with the AC on
    +1

I get my large check tomorrow, and I have a $182 balance to pay off, but my current balance is $500.

Not sure what to do. Thinking about just paying the whole thing off so I don't have to see that insane #.

would it make you feel better if I told you that the last Jay-Z album that i thought was great was Blueprint, like 13 years ago? ya know...since youre all about nostalgia over overall quality?

-Capital Punishment; good
    -Yeeaah Baby; very blah
    -Are you considering a greatest hits compilation album (lol...greatest hits) an actual album???? wtf dezz =P
    you forgot endangered species

Yea the Blueprint, how original, not like he stole that name from Krs. Seriously how can anyone like him? I wish him and Nas still had beef just so Nas could call him out on how fake he is.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    you forgot endangered species

Yea the Blueprint, how original, not like he stole that name from Krs. Seriously how can anyone like him? I wish him and Nas still had beef just so Nas could call him out on how fake he is.
    Endangerd Species is a greatest hits album compilation with a few originals. it's not a big pun album. get real.

ohh the blueprint debate, how original. who gives a ****. You know the last time anyone even thought of KRS-1? When Kanye put him on a song like 6 years ago.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 04-03-2013 at 01:41 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I get my large check tomorrow, and I have a $182 balance to pay off, but my current balance is $500.

Not sure what to do. Thinking about just paying the whole thing off so I don't have to see that insane #.
    **** debt. pay it off.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

**** debt. pay it off.
    I know, but it's going to suck that I have to wait 2 more weeks for another paycheck

Man, credit cards are worse than I imagined! I'm just only going to use it for restaurants and **** to get points.

Endangerd Species is a greatest hits album compilation with a few originals. it's not a big pun album. get real.

ohh the blueprint debate, how original. who gives a ****. You know the last time anyone even thought of KRS-1? When Kanye put him on a song like 6 years ago.
    Endangered Species is a posthumous and compilation of unreleased tracks, guest appearances, and greatest hits by the late rapper Big Pun,

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Endangered Species is a posthumous and compilation of unreleased tracks, guest appearances, and greatest hits by the late rapper Big Pun,
    if you claim to be a big pun fan, then you know that 75% of that album was stuff on previous albums of the members of terror squad.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

anyone else been having bad allergies so far this "spring"(and i use the term spring loosely)?
    Oderint Dum Metuant