1. #143031
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,017
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    pretty boring. Didn't do much.
    Srry, we can party next weekend. I promise.

  2. #143032
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,191
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    terrible comeback. Pathetic actually. I expect better.
    The only "gangsta" around here is Lando's wife. You fall way short.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #143033
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    I played a lot of basketball this weekend. Thankfully. Love that kind of workout, better than running.

    It's supposed to be beautiful tomorrow too inNew York. Too bad I'll be in school all day.

  4. #143034
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The only "gangsta" around here is Lando's wife. You fall way short.
    So because I called you son Im a wannabegangster? gatcha homie.

  5. #143035
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I played a lot of basketball this weekend. Thankfully. Love that kind of workout, better than running.It's supposed to be beautiful tomorrow too inNew York. Too bad I'll be in school all day.
    I find playing basket to be a great workout too. How've you been son? Haven't texted in a while.

  6. #143036
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I find playing basket to be a great workout too. How've you been son? Haven't texted in a while.
    It's been awhile I know haha.

    Been good! I think I really need to start changing my focus on reality these days. Been too precoccupied with **** that doesn't matter.

    Yourself?

  7. #143037
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It's been awhile I know haha.Been good! I think I really need to start changing my focus on reality these days. Been too precoccupied with **** that doesn't matter.Yourself?
    Mental breaks are excellent yo. Relax, grab a drink....and **** **** UP

  8. #143038
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,292
    You guys ever play baseball instead of beer pong? Line up 4 cups. 1st cup is a single, 2nd double, 3rd triple, 4th homer. You get 3 shots, if the ball bounces off the cup and is caught, its an out.If you want to steal a base you have to play flipcup, if the other team wins its like you were caught stealing.
    Really fun.

  9. #143039
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,191
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    So because I called you son Im a wannabegangster? gatcha homie.
    You are so sensitive today Dez.
    And yes....I think you're wannabe Gangsta. But I'm old and I think you all are.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  10. #143040
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,017
    This is where I get my daily laughs of the day.

    Thanks guys!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts