1. #143141
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,294
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No is it good?
    SO good!

  2. #143142
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    WWE? My favorite wrestler of all time is Triple H.
    You've never seen the movie "The Wrestler"?? wtf
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #143143
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    WWE? My favorite wrestler of all time is Triple H.
    I never really had a favorite. I havent watched wrestling since about 2001ish I'd say.

    I was into DX when they were out.....and I liked Shawn Michaels every time he came back. But, if I had to pick, I'd say Mick Foley was the best of the best!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #143144
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,294
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I never really had a favorite. I havent watched wrestling since about 2001ish I'd say. I was into DX when they were out.....and I liked Shawn Michaels every time he came back. But, if I had to pick, I'd say Mick Foley was the best of the best!!
    I met Mick Foley before! We were in a NJ rest stop and he was with his family. Guy is huge in person. Very very nice guy. DX was cool too.

  5. #143145
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,917
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #143146
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I met Mick Foley before! We were in a NJ rest stop and he was with his family. Guy is huge in person. Very very nice guy. DX was cool too.
    oh man thats so cool! he seems like the coolest nicest guy ever. I'll be honest, I dont read much anymore, but his auto-biography was probably my favorite book of all time. i loved it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #143147
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He was just in the news recently. he died last week I think?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #143148
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,917
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    He was just in the news recently. he died last week I think?
    No way!!
    really?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #143149
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    No way!!
    really?
    I think so. hold on....

    nope. that was last year around this time. he passed 4/3/12
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #143150
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,513
    craziest moment in wrestling when I was a youngin'

    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts