1. #143151
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think so. hold on....

    nope. that was last year around this time. he passed 4/3/12
    Every Saturday morning at 11:00 when i was a kid.
    And Vince McMahon was the announcer.
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #143152
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,839
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I kinda miss Rescue Me. what a crazy show that was.
    It was good until it went way over the top.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  3. #143153
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Every Saturday morning at 11:00 when i was a kid.
    And Vince McMahon was the announcer.
    You werent the only one,, man! Just a different set of guys when I was a kid, lol. For me it was Hulk, Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior. I think I stopped watching when I was like 10 or So(93), and then started watching again in 1998. Only lasted a few years.

    Wrestling is one of the only memories I have of my dad and I doing anything fun together. For my 16th bday he brought me to Hartford for Monday Night Raw.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #143154
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    It was good until it went way over the top.
    I wouldnt say it went over the top, as much as the characters were just unbelievably crazy. but as it turns out, people are crazier than that in real life. lol

    I'd say THE WORST part of that show was Damian's accident. so ****ing stupid.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #143155
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,839
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    craziest moment in wrestling when I was a youngin'

    yuuuup. Was even crazier when undertaker choke slammed him through the cage and man kind landed on the tacks. Mick Foley was ****ing nuts.
    I liked Stone Cold. Loved how he always pissed off Vince. Hated the Rock because they always faced each otherbut I like him now. Good dude. Dx was awesome with Sean michaels and 123 kid.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  6. #143156
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,839
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I wouldnt say it went over the top, as much as the characters were just unbelievably crazy. but as it turns out, people are crazier than that in real life. lol

    I'd say THE WORST part of that show was Damian's accident. so ****ing stupid.
    Stopped watching after the 3rd season or so. They made the wife and daughter annoying just to add some conflict. kind of lame. Dennis Learys the man though.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  7. #143157
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    yuuuup. Was even crazier when undertaker choke slammed him through the cage and man kind landed on the tacks. Mick Foley was ****ing nuts.
    I liked Stone Cold. Loved how he always pissed off Vince. Hated the Rock because they always faced each otherbut I like him now. Good dude. Dx was awesome with Sean michaels and 123 kid.
    Stone Cold was the one of the best characters ever....but easily one of the worst WRESTLERS to ever watch. he was god awful.

    yea, DX with HBK, Triple H, the New Age Outlaws, and Xpac is one of my favorite stables ever in wrestling.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #143158
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    37,001
    My brother used to collect wrestling men. He had well over 100. We used to watch wrestle mania and summer slam, and all that. I miss the WWF. Stone Cold Steve Austin was such a bamf too.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  9. #143159
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    37,001
    Xpac is awesome. I liked Edge, the Undertaker, the Big Show.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  10. #143160
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    7,015
    the animal George Steel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts