+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well, I was looking around, and they seemed affordable. I don't own an acoustic, and I figure if I relearn on one, I can get better in general.

I dont have an exact dolar amount in mind, but the lower the better without sacrifing quality. I'm not looking for concert quality lol.
    At the lower range (about $300) probably the best option is an Ibanez. Its kinda the "Honda" of guitars. The quality is always good. Fenders are probably a good buy at that range. I personally love Seagulls. They cost a bit more but they are great guitars. Built in Canada. All the others are built in Korea, China or Mexico. You should be able to get one for less than $500.00.
    The other option is to go on CL and look for a used one. You can save hundreds and a decent guitar doesn't wear out.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    U jelly?
    Jelly of a sellout? Not now, not nevaaaa.

Honestly, if I was Jayz Id wait at least 5 years before selling my share. Why not see the what kind of return he gets from the Nets? They could be contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Jelly of a sellout? Not now, not nevaaaa.Honestly, if I was Jayz Id wait at least 5 years before selling my share. Why not see the what kind of return he gets from the Nets? They could be contenders.
    Are you a Nets fan or something?

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    At the lower range (about $300) probably the best option is an Ibanez. Its kinda the "Honda" of guitars. The quality is always good. Fenders are probably a good buy at that range. I personally love Seagulls. They cost a bit more but they are great guitars. Built in Canada. All the others are built in Korea, China or Mexico. You should be able to get one for less than $500.00.
    The other option is to go on CL and look for a used one. You can save hundreds and a decent guitar doesn't wear out.
    Oh yeah.....Washburn and Yamaha makes a decent lower cost guitar as well.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

He's just incredibly obsessed with anything in the news about jay-Z......and if he says otherwise, you KNOW it's true...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Cant stand basketball

The last thing sports need are over rated rap mongols getting in bed with players.
    so obsessed....so so so obsessed. youre sick dezz. get help
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    thx for the info.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Cant stand basketball
    Well then whatever Jay-Z does with his team is his business.

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    He's just incredibly obsessed with anything in the news about jay-Z......and if he says otherwise, you KNOW it's true...
    Like I said pizz, any over rated rap mongul getting involved with players contracts is not a good thing. I would hate it if Nas or any other rapper I liked did this too.

+ Reply to Thread