actually i look forward to it. there are going to be bad contracts signed, lives ruined, and it ppl are going to look around and be like.....why do we even let this happen?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    actually i look forward to it. there are going to be bad contracts signed, lives ruined, and it ppl are going to look around and be like.....why do we even let this happen?
    Thats why I dont like it. I can forsee that, and Id rather it didnt happen especially since its going to be happening to players we like. Its pure stupidity.

It's going to happen man....it's kinda like darwinism.

And actually I think it has happened before in other sports. I cant remember who though.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    thx for the info.
    I had a nice post written up JP and this ****ing mb lost it all....I have a high end taste when it comes to guitars...Martin puts out some low end stuff...maybe look at some used stuff......I had quite a few different guitars over the years and only a couple that I feel in love with right from the first touch.....that's what I look for... crazy? maybe if you love what your playing on it will show in your music ...HPL 700.00 range Mahogany

Interior designers are such rip offs. If youre thinking of remodeling, dont hire one, ever.

Anyone see Prometheus? It was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Anyone see Prometheus? It was interesting.
    It was ok. I got what I expected out of it; mild entertainment.

what pissed me off was random nonsense in scenes like the scientists that were like "let me take my helmet off! seems like air!"....yea ok....

i DID like the very very end when you finally understand what the "Aliens" came from.

I forget....did Stringer Bell bang Charlize? or was it jus a tease? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It was ok. I got what I expected out of it; mild entertainment.

what pissed me off was random nonsense in scenes like the scientists that were like "let me take my helmet off! seems like air!"....yea ok....

i DID like the very very end when you finally understand what the "Aliens" came from.

I forget....did Stringer Bell bang Charlize? or was it jus a tease? lol
    Yea Stringa taped that. They didnt show it. Shes gorgeous
    I have a lot of unanswered questions.lol Like that big *** octopus at the end, I know it came from the girl but why an octopus, thought they kind of looked like what they were inside of, in this case a human? And how did the robot take apart that vase like thing when the rest of them started oozing. What was that big *** green gem in the vase room? how did they put a hooka in that guys space suit? Why wouldnt the robot give that girl an abortion when he knew the alien was in her. lol When she ran up to that machine I thought she was going be like "give me an abortion dammit!!!" lmao

yea decent flick i was entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea Stringa taped that. They didnt show it. Shes gorgeous
    I have a lot of unanswered questions.lol Like that big *** octopus at the end, I know it came from the girl but why an octopus, thought they kind of looked like what they were inside of, in this case a human? And how did the robot take apart that vase like thing when the rest of them started oozing. What was that big *** green gem in the vase room? how did they put a hooka in that guys space suit? Why wouldnt the robot give that girl an abortion when he knew the alien was in her. lol When she ran up to that machine I thought she was going be like "give me an abortion dammit!!!" lmao

yea decent flick i was entertained.
    my understanding of the "Aliens" universe is that everything revolves around hybrid breeding or w/e.....like, not necessarily through impregnating, but....example....that dude gets infected, knocks up wifey, and now she's the one prego with the OCTO-ALIEMZ. lol....

And of course the end with the "standard" black alien coming from the hybrid of the ancient and that homeworld alien.

Honestly, I feel like when they make sci-fi movies the writers are just like "listen....it doesnt HAVE to make sense...ok?" lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Idris Elbin gets some pretty cool American movie roles.

I thought he was B.A. in Thor as that gatekeeper, although I didn't really like that movie in general.

You ever watch him be his super-british self in his show Luther? Pretty decent crime show in the UK
    Oderint Dum Metuant