+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Odd questions, but, doesnt anyone have a discover card? I'm really liking all the features of the generic cashback, and the amazon options, thought it was kind of cool. It's already better than the Chase version, and if i can avoid giving business to a commercial bank; win....
    I had a bad experience with those ****s I was late one time because I forgot and they cranked up the interest 35.00 late fee....it didn't turn out well I paid them off and canceled the card.....admittedly it was my fault but it got nasty for awhile.....and ****ed my credit up I like chase

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I had a bad experience with those ****s I was late one time because I forgot and they cranked up the interest 35.00 late fee....it didn't turn out well I paid them off and canceled the card.....admittedly it was my fault but it got nasty for awhile.....and ****ed my credit up I like chase
    legislation has changed all those issues nowadays. companies can no longer rape you with late fees like they used to, and jack the rate up to because you were a day late.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    legislation has changed all those issues nowadays. companies can no longer rape you with late fees like they used to, and jack the rate up to because you were a day late.
    yeah they were terrible I got into it with them several times... funny thing is they still send me **** wanting me to sign up...even the day I told them to shove the card they were like nothing had ever happened we hate to lose your business... I said lady you people raped me CANCEL THE CARD !....lol

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    yeah they were terrible I got into it with them several times... funny thing is they still send me **** wanting me to sign up...even the day I told them to shove the card they were like nothing had ever happened we hate to lose your business... I said lady you people raped me CANCEL THE CARD !....lol
    lmao

there's always THAT ONE COMPANY that people hate. we found yours.

for me, it was Sprint. I don't even want to talk about it...lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    lmao

there's always THAT ONE COMPANY that people hate. we found yours.

for me, it was Sprint. I don't even want to talk about it...lol
    haha yeah they're probably ok ...they pissed me off.. after that I became a pain in their *** and every chance I get I run'em down....lol
    Last edited by byron; 04-11-2013 at 04:57 PM.

All-Pro
    second game from steam TR angle of darkness need a game man!...I also downloaded myst v and played but way to many puzzles **** that...

I hear ya b. theres like a drought in the new games right now. All the goodies are coming out aug-dec. Cant wait for company of heroes 2 and Rome 2 Total War. Love strategy rpg games. Build up armies and conquer. The total war games are really addicting. Ill be having conversations with people and trail off in thought about the different ways I can conquer Europe or where ever. All the total war games are on Steam.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 04-11-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I hear ya b. theres like a drought in the new games right now. All the goodies are coming out aug-dec. Cant wait for company of heroes 2 and Rome 2 Total War. Love strategy rpg games. Build up armies and conquer. The total war games are really addicting. Ill be having conversations with people and trail off in thought about the different ways I can conquer Europe or where ever. All the total war games are on Steam.
    You ever try Sid Meier's Civ 5? If you haven't check it out you'd probably like it

W***zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppp
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    W***zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppp
    Decemeber 1999 called. they want their catch phrase back.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread